ven's custom work

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: venakin's custom work

Yeahh, the hair on the front makes totally the difference, 'like it !!!!
I was thinking changing the hair of my Qui Gon too, maybe with real hair.
Well done anyway !!

My secound cut, a bit bigger than my first one. 11" x 11"
It's also a different material, I wanted to expirment... it's also a bit lighter, I need to dirty it up a bit.

mypics103-1.jpg

mypics106-1.jpg

mypics104-1.jpg

Last edited:

eye repaint on maul, always thought maul should be wide eyed intense.
mypics097-6.jpg

mypics100-4.jpg

and the FINAL cut of my qui-gon poncho... found a thinner material.
mypics099-5.jpg

argh.... can't STAND waiting.. going to start my own vader custom... this is going to be tough taking on vader as my first real custom.

Venny, I love both your Maul eyes, and your Qui Gon poncho. VERY NICE!
Let's see more stuff.

Curious to see your Vader. He is HARD to make...but so worth it in the end. Everyone that customs should at least try to make at least one Vader. Very satisfying to do.

I started by buying what i think is a kaiyodo recast.. and I'm going to work from there with the ROTS ultimate villian vader parts.

Other than vader news, Heres my qui-gon, painted and all.

took my like 5 minutes. I tried to get a mixture of colors, as I DON'T have brown... rofl really!

mypics098-7.jpg

mypics097-7.jpg

Flash pic is for details.

Heres my maul.
mypics101-4.jpg

I started by buying what i think is a kaiyodo recast.. and I'm going to work from there with the ROTS ultimate villian vader parts.

Be careful with the recasts Venny, sometimes the quality of them is not as good. Try getting a an original Scream/Kaiyodo if you can.

Be careful with the recasts Venny, sometimes the quality of them is not as good. Try getting a an original Scream/Kaiyodo if you can.

thanks, but this guy I bought from is from the states, and has good feedback.. so yeah I'm hoping it's really good.

The paintjob helps, but everytime I see Qui-Gon I just see how bad they did the hair.

Stage 1
mypics-2.jpg

can anyone tell me which helmet this is? It looks like ROTJ/ESB... as thats what I'm looking for.

Anyone got high res vader helmet images? thank you!

I'm cleaning it up as we speak!!

and les please or anyone familiar with vaders!!!! (ahem hurricane!) haha just kidding, lerath has been a big help so far. anyone help a brother out!! any steps or pointers or criticism

can't wait till I get the rest of the parts for this baddddddddddddddd baddddd baby.

Last edited:

repainted anakin's boots.
Picture001.jpg

I'm really excited to finish this... I have the rest of the parts coming in soon.
Picture010.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture001.jpg

ahha this was just practice and I thought it was funny as some one always mentioned how this sculpt looks like malcom mcdowell.
mypics132.jpg

Back