predator mask for hot toys figs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobamike

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys here are some of my bios that I have been making.the narin mask is newly made by me.
narinnewroom079.jpg

narinnewroom080.jpg

narinnewroom081.jpg

narinnewroom082.jpg

narinnewroom083.jpg

narinnewroom084.jpg

narinnewroom046.jpg

ebayauctions076.jpg

ebayauctions073.jpg

ebayauctions072.jpg

I took an impression off of a window screen with clay and formed it in the eye socket.I plan to go back and redo all the predator mask that way except celtic.I have an awesome new type of celtic in the works.I cant wait to show him off. he will have a unique face pattern and detail on the crown too.

Are you selling any?
If so, do you take PayPal?
Please put me down for one of each.

you probably did.I do sell on ebay a good bit.the predator mask have been a regular seller for me on there for about a year now.

Very skilled?

AMAZINGLY SKILLED!

...they HATE recasters. I can't count the number of times I've seen one of their amazing bios poorly recasted by some turd on Ebay to make a quick buck.

Edit: Spyda, the reference pic I've seen used for the Narin, isn't even of the AvP Narin model that was done by the artist Narin, he's just where where the namesake of the bio comes from because it's based on one of his works of AWESOMENESS.

Casey (Biohunter76 of the Hunter's Liar) is the guy who sculpted that full sized 'Narin.' God I'm getting tired of saying Narin :lol

Back