predator mask for hot toys figs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very skilled?

AMAZINGLY SKILLED!

...they HATE recasters. I can't count the number of times I've seen one of their amazing bios poorly recasted by some turd on Ebay to make a quick buck.

Yes ur right, Amazingly skilled. I'm not really into bio collecting but I'd definitely avoid ebay on these and buy right from the source at Hunters Lair.

For SURE.

My Celtic and Gort Bio's came from ebay, and I got really lucky the people I bought from did quality work. The Gort was said to have been molded from an original, and one guy at the Liar was actually able to tell me who the artist was who made that particular Bio. It was up in a comic shop for years collecting dust, the place went broke, and I scored a good deal.

My Boar bio is my pride and joy. It's the Mean Gene sculpt painted by Biohunter. Thing of beauty.

I also wanted to say, Bio helmets are one of the main things people think of with Predator. Everyone loves my collection, but they ALWAYS ask where the helmets came from.

So yeah, these guys sculpting and recasting little 1/6 Bio's for all of us collectors are ^^^^ing AWESOME for doing it!

For SURE.

My Celtic and Gort Bio's came from ebay, and I got really lucky the people I bought from did quality work. The Gort was said to have been molded from an original, and one guy at the Liar was actually able to tell me who the artist was who made that particular Bio. It was up in a comic shop for years collecting dust, the place went broke, and I scored a good deal.

My Boar bio is my pride and joy. It's the Mean Gene sculpt painted by Biohunter. Thing of beauty.

If thats the one u posted pics of here and at hunters lair...that thing is awesome! and great photography as well. Definitely something to be proud of.

Yep, same bio!

1iob4h.jpg

14b6pg9.jpg

I got my masks the other day. I asked for unpainted, cleaned up masks so that I could paint them the way I want. These are sturdy! I dropped a few with no damage. Thick casts! The best masks out there! Fast shipping, careful packing, decent shipping costs. A+ all the way! You will not be disappointed if you get them from him!

Thanks so much! You ROCK!

bobamikePredatorMasks1.jpg
bobamikePredatorMasks2.jpg

bobamikePredatorMasks3.jpg

bobamikePredatorMasks4.jpg

bobamikePredatorMasks5.jpg

Last edited:
thanks one eye.I know I dont post alot on here but I have been a member for awhile now and those that do know me, know that I do stand up work.I wont sell anything that I wouldnt have for myself.

Back