predator mask for hot toys figs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PG1.jpg
PG2.jpg

PG3.jpg

I looked at this biomask for a long time, then I just grabbed colors.
I know it's unusual, but this is a pretty unique biomask. In some ways
it looks Egyptian to me, in others ways, like a insect. It may not look
like it but I used 7 different colors.

Egyptian was the FIRST thing that came to mind when I saw that, before I even read what you typed up.

That is damn cool looking!

Egyptian was the FIRST thing that came to mind when I saw that, before I even read what you typed up.

That is damn cool looking!
Thank you! You are very kind.
I have two more I am working on.

that looks awesome oneye, perhaps something an elder would wear

...when i first saw it it, the purple colour reminded me of Celticp's tutu wolf.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I'm going to have to go and look at CelticP's version now.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I'm going to have to go and look at CelticP's version now.

you do know its not an actual bio right? he just got bored and decided to let his 'more flamboyant' side loose on a wolf image in photoshop:rolleyes:

you do know its not an actual bio right? he just got bored and decided to let his 'more flamboyant' side loose on a wolf image in photoshop:rolleyes:

I didn't know that but figured it out when I finally found it. This is more of a ceremonial vice combat biomask. I know it's "flashy", but I feel for this biomask it "works."

wow, that sounds awesome, I know a couple other freaks are in the process of making bio walls as well, can't wait to see the finished product.

I'm a bit curious as to what skulls you are gonna use though.

You won't be disappointed, look at the thread. A lot of effort and money is going into it.

BG1.jpg

BG2.jpg

I need to touch up the script, but, it's essentially done.

Back