predator mask for hot toys figs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and just finished pred 1 bio,
narinnewroom100.jpg

narinnewroom101.jpg

narinnewroom102.jpg

narinnewroom103.jpg

thanks man.this one is my custom pred 2 elder mask.it fits him perfectly and it hooks on his arm like the avp elders does.
as for the celtic,no that is a solid casting.I am going to make one with mesh eyes in the next few days.I will be posting pics of all the helmets with mesh lenses by tuesday.

thanks man.this one is my custom pred 2 elder mask.it fits him perfectly and it hooks on his arm like the avp elders does.
as for the celtic,no that is a solid casting.I am going to make one with mesh eyes in the next few days.I will be posting pics of all the helmets with mesh lenses by tuesday.

Really? Is that the P1 custom with pitting for your P2 elder? i might be interested in something like that, given how much the P2 Elder's armor looks like the P1 Pred's :)

hey cryo,
I think we got our wires crossed,the copper colored bio with the silver cheeks is the pred 2 elder mask I did.the silver pred 1 mask wont fit the pred 2 elder.I was hoping it would but it doesnt.

Finally finished the Celtic. The colors, like all my colors were specially chosen. I wanted this one to have a used/subdued look to it, so it is not meant to look "factory fresh".

The laser is actually the top part of a translucent green paintbrush. That's a really cool Copper Orange from Reaper Paints. The eye lenses were painted sterling silver than clear green over the top of that.

Celtic1.jpg
Celtic2.jpg

Celtic3.jpg

Two other masks I started, but sent away before completing. I'll finish them at a later date:

Wolf1.jpg

I didn't take these pictures. Titanium white to the spikes was all I did.

Wolf1a.jpg

Chopper1.jpg

Chopper1a.jpg

Chopper, titanium gold and metallic brown. Not completed.

Last edited:
Damn, I was supposed to use Champagne, not Inca Gold. It's a white/sand-like metallic color. It's supposed to be a nod to the colors of green, white and orange, a nod to the Celtic peoples. It's an easy fix, but it will have to wait till tomorrow, my hands hurt.

heres a quick progress pic.so far I got 4 of my mold poured and mesh lenses installed.I will have pics of the celtic painted up tomorrow with the mesh lenses.
narinnewroom104.jpg

hey cryo,
I think we got our wires crossed,the copper colored bio with the silver cheeks is the pred 2 elder mask I did.the silver pred 1 mask wont fit the pred 2 elder.I was hoping it would but it doesnt.

No worries...that one looks pretty sharp as well, and I'm still interested in a bio for my P2 Elder. Do you have painted/unpainted prices?

Just a quick opportunity to pimp Mike's custom P2 Elder biomask, which arrived today.

The pics aren't detailed enough to show how nice the mesh looks, but you can see some pinholes on the bottom pic with the light coming through. The mesh was very, very impressive in person.

elder2.jpg

elder4.jpg

heres some updated pics of my latest works.the avp elder is not finished yet,but so far I am proud of what I have accomplished.I hate to paint,and I have to make myself do it.I have been putting off painting this guy for a long time.
narinnewroom142.jpg

narinnewroom141.jpg

narinnewroom140.jpg

narinnewroom139.jpg

narinnewroom138.jpg

narinnewroom137.jpg

narinnewroom136.jpg

narinnewroom135.jpg

narinnewroom134.jpg

narinnewroom133.jpg

yeah,he's one of my favorite predators.and as soon as I get done painting my avp elder he's next up on the block.figure master Les has inspired me to have the balls to paint them.it might take me twice as long to finish them,but its the results are worth it.and I wasnt really sure about the mesh lense thing until I did the first one.they look awesome with the mesh lenses.the pics do them no justice.

Back