predator mask for hot toys figs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those bios are looking pretty awesome! I really like the metallic colors.cant wait to see them on the predators.

I'm sorry, but that won't happen. It's all going up on the biomask display.

Oneye, if your not going to put them on Predators, would you mind if I took your paint scheme for my products? Just asking before I take that from you. If you say no, I respect that, it would be a Oneye original design then.:D

Oneye, if your not going to put them on Predators, would you mind if I took your paint scheme for my products? Just asking before I take that from you. If you say no, I respect that, it would be a Oneye original design then.:D

Feel free. Just as long as they know I didn't paint the ones you are selling.

BG1.jpg

BG2.jpg

I need to touch up the script, but, it's essentially done.

I like this one....I looks extra cool! like a mint!

All of these look good...and the color schemes are cool...but they need eye screening. Not a fan at all of the solid non see thru lenses.

I can do the screening to.I havent sourced out the screen material yet.but I am sure I will find what I need at hobby lobby.as far as cutting the eye area out that is easy.I plan to post some updated pics real soon.hopefully I will get by the lobby before friday to pick up the mesh screen.

I can do the screening to.I havent sourced out the screen material yet.but I am sure I will find what I need at hobby lobby.as far as cutting the eye area out that is easy.I plan to post some updated pics real soon.hopefully I will get by the lobby before friday to pick up the mesh screen.

Depending where ur located Michaels is where I got it for Elder...I'm in Ohio and don't know if those are regional or not.

Do you have a current picture of all your 1:6 helmets? I may just "have to" get some more.

no I dont have a current picture of all my bios.I have molds to make all the current hot toys predator mask.I have not made molds for wolf,but I can. other than the basic bios you have the customs I have done.I am working on some new ideas.but nothing ready for pics.

hey guys here are some pics of my first test fit for using mesh.looks pretty sweet! I will have prototypes of all the current bios I make by tuesday.
narinnewroom.jpg

narinnewroom085.jpg

narinnewroom086.jpg

narinnewroom087.jpg

the bio in the pics is unfinished.I have painted it already.I dry brushed gunmetal on it and painted the screen black,but the copper still shows through.it gives it a cool effect.I will take pics to show you how it looks.I dont know if I can capture the effect in the pic but the copper showing threw the black is neat.I will have pics of my pred 1 bio with mesh up later to.I am painting it and putting the mesh in as I write this.

here are some pics of the new paint job and the pred 1 bio and some of my other paint jobs.I even put the scratches on the ones shown.
narinnewroom088.jpg

narinnewroom089.jpg

narinnewroom090.jpg

narinnewroom091.jpg

narinnewroom092.jpg

narinnewroom093.jpg

narinnewroom094.jpg

narinnewroom095.jpg

Back