Hot Toys True Type Female Caucasian & Cuban American Versions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaun

Super Freak
Reaction score
Via Hot Toys...

Hot Toys is proud to present our first series of TrueType female figure body, this 1/6 scale new generation Female figure body is suitable for any 1/6 scale fabric costumes and accessories, it features:

- Over 28 points of articulation
- Realistic head sculpt with dark brown and implanted hair
- A full-torso soft rubber skin layer from neck to waist
- 2 pairs of hands
- 2 pairs of feet ( high-heel and flat-heel)
- 1 set of top and bottom
- A figure display stand

Release date: End Q4, 2009 - Early Q1, 2010

They're just darkening the face of the white version. I expect to see controversy ahead.

The rubber skin layer on the body sounds good. I wonder how it looks underneath that. If it deteriorates over time it mightn't make that big a difference.

About damn time!

They're just darkening the face of the white version. I expect to see controversy ahead.

The rubber skin layer on the body sounds good. I wonder how it looks underneath that. If it deteriorates over time it mightn't make that big a difference.

Their female bodies already have utilized rubber for a while. I've had no problems with it except that it can scratch easily.

I am more intrigued by the possibilities that come with HT introducing a generic female TT. :banana I know HT made female characters before but introducing a TT (IMO) means female characters will be more prevalent in their licenses.

These look great. It's nice to have a more realistically proportioned female body alternative. Really like the head sculpts too.

These look great. It's nice to have a more realistically proportioned female body alternative. Really like the head sculpts too.

Definitely agree. The BBi Perfect Body figures were awful in terms of proportion. Cy Girls were much better, but aren't always cheap.

Back