Hot Toys True Type Female Caucasian & Cuban American Versions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they should do a brunette with a megan fox likeness

and i wish the blonde had a diane kruger one so we could use her for IB

Suggestions for improving Hot Angle body

1. There is a need for rubber/silicon pelvic so as the legs have a wider range of motion while looking good.

2. Better ankle articulation/mechanism, sideways motion could vastly be improved upon..

Are the head sculpt the same as the female ERT figure? Intitially I thought it was a new head sculpt but looking at it now I think they may be the same but with better paint apps.

Are the head sculpt the same as the female ERT figure? Intitially I thought it was a new head sculpt but looking at it now I think they may be the same but with better paint apps.

I don't hink so, the ERT had a slightly more open mouth, and her eyes seemed further appart.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_032009b.htm

Hard to ell with the limited pics though!

I think it's a new headsculpt. Or at least some changes were made from the ERT headsculpt. The nose looks different, especially the nostrils and the jawline seems a bit less square.

But the lips look almost the same and that's why I think they used the ERT head as a starting point and modified it from there.

But it's like Wookster says, there aren't enough pics so it's hard to tell :)

I think it's a new headsculpt. Or at least some changes were made from the ERT headsculpt. The nose looks different, especially the nostrils and the jawline seems a bit less square.

But the lips look almost the same and that's why I think they used the ERT head as a starting point and modified it from there.

But it's like Wookster says, there aren't enough pics so it's hard to tell :)

Yeah you guys may be right. After looking at the link Wookster provided the face on the new TrueType looks less "manish" than on the ERT figure, though again it could just be better paint job, but the cheeks look a little different when looking at an angle.

I'm tempted to order these because I find myself arous- they're very well realised, but I'm not sure what I'd use them for. The only females I can envision having are Ripley or Sarah Connor. Is Tony Stark arm candy enough justification to buy?

I'm tempted to order these because I find myself arous- they're very well realised, but I'm not sure what I'd use them for. The only females I can envision having are Ripley or Sarah Connor. Is Tony Stark arm candy enough justification to buy?

I bought one of each to pose next to my custom Connery Bond.

I know, who ever heard of "C" cup, so unrealistic.. :D just kidding, know what you mean

this may be statin' the obvious but if anyone is interested, from HT's Customer Service about the Cuban-American version:

Thanks for your interest in Hot Toys products!
We're very sorry to tell you that the skin tone is a bit different from Sheva.

Please keep visit our official website for getting our most updated news!

Thanks
Best regards,

I know, who ever heard of "C" cup, so unrealistic.. :D just kidding, know what you mean

this may be statin' the obvious but if anyone is interested, from HT's Customer Service about the Cuban-American version:

:lol I know, I know. I just think it's too large to be considered an 'average'. A body with a smaller bust would make a great base for figures with that kind of build: Natalie Portman, Carrie Fisher, Milla Jovovich, etc.

More pics...
FIG-DOL-1796_02.jpg
FIG-DOL-1796_03.jpg

FIG-DOL-1796_04.jpg
FIG-DOL-1796_05.jpg
FIG-DOL-1796_06.jpg
FIG-DOL-1796_07.jpg
FIG-DOL-1796_08.jpg
FIG-DOL-1796_09.jpg
FIG-DOL-1796_10.jpg
FIG-DOL-1796_11.jpg

Back