Hot Toys True Type Female Caucasian & Cuban American Versions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is the Cuban figure dark enough for the Sheva body ?

I doubt it, and the rubber torso means painting it is a bad idea. :(

This is a great announcement in general but I was really hoping for an African skin tone. I'm sure we'll get one eventually but I wonder if they're holding off so that people don't cherry pick Sheva parts off Ebay (rather than buy the complete figure) since there's some division about her "noodle arms."

These look great, I'm getting a little Jennifer Garner from the head sculpt... anyone else seeing a likeness to a celeb?

This is great news, but "Cuban American"?

I'm guessing they just reused the same head with the Caucasian features and when they combined it with the dark tan, it reminded them of a Cuban.

I see a bit of Jennifer Garner in there, but no one specific.

I like that the newsletter lists the 2nd body as "the very rare Cuban American female body". I had no idea Cuban American's were so rare :lol

This is great news, but "Cuban American"?
That's hilarious, isn't it... I guess after the African-American, the political correctness is just getting ridiculous... :lol

I like that the newsletter lists the 2nd body as "the very rare Cuban American female body". I had no idea Cuban American's were so rare :lol
They are in Hong Kong!
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Reminds me of supermodel Caprice.

543648997_357417f29c.jpg

543652933_a0515bf5db.jpg

543549832_da5f8d9bc6.jpg

Somewhat resemblance to Jen. Garner's eyes, nose and mouth/jaw... but not her overall shape of her face. Rachel Weisz high nose/mouth (distance of upper lip to nose) makes it the difference greater.

Yeah and the underwear is only there cause they couldn't show it topless on the poster. They should have just put censor bars over it and saved us 5 bucks. "Censor bars not included" But i guess it makes more sense to raise the price :rolleyes:

The rubber skin layer on the body sounds good. I wonder how it looks underneath that. If it deteriorates over time it mightn't make that big a difference.

It is made of silicon (I heard) so it shouldn't deteriorate at all, but as commented, it does scrath easily, and paint doesn't like to stick to it. Nothing truly sticks to silicon except more silicon.

Here's what this body (same as ERT/ Machiko) looks like with painted nipples.

This is a toy. Not an actual naked woman. So, please, lets all be mature about this, and not freak out.

HPIM3892.jpg

HPIM4912.jpg

HPIM4916.jpg

Well will I buy only one or both of them, that's the question.
The silicon body sounds awesome, I SO hope that HT uses it for a Dr.Manhatten figure.

Oh and I aprove on your army fetish, good paintjob on the nipples.

Back