FXWORK.COM sculpts in progress :) .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Barlow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hiya
So over the holiday vacation., Ive been stuck inside due to the Ohio snow, but I have made some progress on a number of sculpts I brought with me

So here are some of the heads Ive been working on ...

- Fright Night Jerry ( releasing this before the delayed burned head) I think this look is a better all around vamp look
- Ripley ( doing bald Alien 3 version,then Alien,s, and prob Ghostbusters version . I will be removing the neck to fit w female bodies )
- Delgado Master (still workin on him )
- Vigo the Carpathian ( might also sculpt costume components, havent decided yet )
- Sallah ( Will prob include turban as part of the Raiders version, then Ill do another version like Last Crusade w Fez )
- Freddy ( part 1 version to replace my pt 1 sideshow head, never thought the released version looked like pt 1 , should fit the hat w the released figure , or I might do a new one )
- Louis Tully ( have to figure out glasses for him, but I have to have him for my Ghostbusters set :)

Man its cold here.......lol
Sorry for the crappy picts ..

sculpts.jpg

sculpts2.jpg

sculpts3.jpg

I will be back in sunny California next week and start the Bronson castings

NOTE : TIME IS ALMOST UP FOR ORDERING THE BRONSON SCULPTS and OBEY AND CONFORM ...I will not be taking more orders for these sets for a long time after this deadline

Very nice! I'm digging most of those.

I like the cast halfy torsos.

I must have the master! I have the costume for him too! Just Pm me when he's ready

Louis, Ripley, and Sallah are cool too.

Vigo is cool, but a remake/ printout of the painting would work as well. Not detracting from your awesome work, just don't have the space, and probably couldn't get the right outfit.(Just ignore me I'm babbling)

The others, I'm sure will have people drooling over them as well.

Thank you for working on these.

Love the new heads!!!

Looks like you had a busy holiday vacation out there in the cold!

Hibernation and sculpting go so well together :lol

Thanks all !!
Yeah ..lol.....I mostly want to sleep and eat, being surrounded by snow, but I found some energy somewhere and was workin on these guys .

Yeah, I want both, Id like to pose the Vigo figure in front of a printout of the painting, hands on hips, maybe trhe version where its everything in the painting but him :)

Ben is sittin on a shelf. I wanted to see what I could do w the PT 7 Jason body and my Big Ben head, but they arent cheap enough when Ive found em to justify spendin the time with it.

I still want the Jerry Dandridge and sallh put me down for one of each please. thx

I want a Dandridge still and a Sallah.
Be merciful Russ, and keep the window open so I can stash the cash them during Christmas recovery.

Outstanding work! I had no idea all this stuff was coming.

I particularly gravitate towards Tully -- beautiful. And of course Sallah. That's a must-build for me. Including a turbin with Sallah would be a great help.

Very eager to see these get the finishing touches.

Back