FXWORK.COM sculpts in progress :) .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see the Delgado sculpt. I've been puttering about with the pattern for his Nehru jacket, trying to get the collar and the pocket-welts to look just right.

The Master is looking fantastic Russ, as are all the other sculpts...keep up the great work and all the best for the new year :)

Thanks everyone :)
I will be adding to this post w new picts of my stuff when I can . Maybe people can see why i take so long...lol I have lots going on !
:)

That might be a good Master set , not sure. I really want to cover all the people bases before the variant ones though !
Marfa did an awesome Assasin Master !

Thanks Jessica :)

I hope to someday get some apes customs that even approach your stuff !!
Especially Escape clothes

Last edited:
The Master will be available w the next doctor sculpt I think. I havent decided which Doctor that will be yet , prob either Baker or Davidson . :)

I might be postin picts of the n progress Master w Vikki's outfit soon :)

Remember me to Gallifrey !!

Which Baker? The one with the neon costume or the one with the really long scarf?

I'd love to see a Davidson, there are several Tom Baker ones available(Though I'd love to see your version) but few to no Davidsons.

I might be postin picts of the n progress Master w Vikki's outfit soon :)

Looking forward to seeing it.

Last edited:
Tom Baker...Im doing Colin but his outfit is a really tough one, most pple cant assemble a fig unless someone offers outfits . Im doing the Dr Who set for myself mainly as Ive wanted it sooo long and if others want heads too , then great !! It covers my materials cost and I get to see peoples paintjobs on my stuff :)
That allows me to do more sculpts.

So Even if there are other Toms out there it doesnt matter to me, I have to get my sculpt out of my system....lol

Thanks Murder, Im workin my way through my hit list..he he

Yeah, the costumes for those last 3 Doctors are impossible to put together unless someone offers cutom made ones. I've had a hell of a time just trying to put together a Patrick Troughton outfit and his is the simplest one. :lol

Oh good, because, getting together colin's costume would be a pain. I'm all for multiple Tom baker heads. With a Hot toys body you can just pop them in and out depending on what you need. I was just asking about Davidson, because I've been watching some clothing items on ebay that I could use to throw a 5th Doctor together, and if you are doing him, I need to grab them before someone else does. If you do Davidson would you sculpt the celery?

Yeah, the costumes for those last 3 Doctors are impossible to put together unless someone offers cutom made ones. I've had a hell of a time just trying to put together a Patrick Troughton outfit and his is the simplest one. :lol

I found a Ken pair of pants that worked well for troughton, though I could use a longer suit jacket for him.
Look around on the bay, you never know what you will find.

Last edited:
Back