Biohazard 5 figures question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theshape6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Hot toys is planning to do more of these?
I'd love to see an Uroboros wesker, Chainsaw Majini and the Executioner:monkey3

Don't get your hopes up. I'm crossing my fingers for a Jill, but there is no indication of any more figures from this line.

Who knows? We could just wait and see how well the STARS figure sell.

do hot toys make a black rubber suit body? I might try making a custom Chainsaw Majini

No, they don't.

They def wont make a Jill, something with the license prevents Jill from being made. But a BSAA Jill would kick ass! :rock

view_352172_1_1257079896.png

IMO, HT concentrates too much on other licenses that they somehow neglected the Bio Hazard line. I have the previous BH4 Leons and I compared one with Chris, I have to say I'm more satisfied with Leon than with Chris.

And did you guys see how Sheva is out of scale?! In the game, we can clearly see that her height is only at Chris' chest. Chris is 6 feet while Sheva is 5 feet, yet HT made them almost the same height.

And the handgun, Leon's handguns came with the spring action where they cocks like in the movies. But for BH5 HT didn't do the same.

I only want to see HT make my favourite video game character once they done concentrating on Iron man and The Dark Knight. Cos I'm pretty sure HT gonna screw up with Jill. Come on, Mech Test Tony Stark is just ridiculous. HT just wanna milk the most outta the movie licenses.

I'm more of a fan of video games, especially Resident Evil than movies and I'm dejected that HT treated Bio Hazard like crap. But bcos of my love towards the Bio hazard series, I still purchase them, even have the STARS ver of both Wesker and Chris on pre-order.

I don't want to take this thread off topic, but I think I have to agree with revenantjack about certain aspects about the re5 line. I don't really care about the nitpicky stuff such as the lack of springs in the guns though.

To me, only Wesker is exceptionally good. The Bsaa Chris and Sheva don't look like Their in-game counterpoints. Their faces and physiques don't match the game characters. It's more obvious on Sheva, but it affects Chris too. His head/face shape (as wookster pointed out in his review) doesn't resemble the game character and neither does his physique. The Dutch body isn't a good fit for Chris.

That's mainly the reason why I skipped the BSAA figures and waited for the STARS. With STARS Chris, the outfit at least makes the proportions look better.

I think HT Chris' headsculpt is about 95% accurate. To me the only real problem is it's too long and maybe a little too youngish. The body looks fine for what it is. It's not 100% accurate either but I didn't expect HT to make an entirely new body either. It still looks better the the early prototype.

Sheva is a good figure overall but I agree the likeness is off a little. I mean it's still obviosly Sheva but there's just something that doesn't look quite right. And I agree she is too tall (or Chris is too shot).

From the pics I've seen of Wesker, he's prefect.

I think HT Chris' headsculpt is about 95% accurate. To me the only real problem is it's too long and maybe a little too youngish. the body looks fine for what it is. It's not 100% accurate either but I didn't expect HT to make an entirely new body either. It still looks better the the early prototype.

Sheva is a good figure overall but I agree the likeness is off a little. I mean it's still obviosly Sheva but there's just something that doesn't look quite right. And I agree she is too tall (or Chris is too shot).

From the pics I've seen of Wesker, he's prefect.

See, that ties back to another point revenantjack made that I partially agree with. Hot Toys doesn't treat their video game figures with the same level of attention and respect as their MMS figures. Why not give Chris his own unique body? Wolverine got one, Dutch got one, Hellboy got one, and they're all one-shot figures. Chris? He's getting two figures made. And because this line seems to be one of the very, VERY few video game lines from HT in a while, shouldn't we expect higher attention to details and quality?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be 'that guy'. I do think they are nice figures (especially Wesker). I'm just a bit disappointed by the two partners.

Yeah, I agree with the setiment coming from here that Biohazard did not get the same level of attention Hot Toys have given their other lines.

Defendable/explainable as it may be, it's disappointing.
I don't think the quality of the figures is in question, more the oversights that are evident in the figures.

Wesker I believe is the most successful, barring the video game proportions.

As for more figures? I hope so very much. Hot Toys are putting out 5 figures, which isn't bad even if it's only 3 characters. As for plundering the enemies list of RE5 for figures I don't think that is really gonna happen simply because HTs tend towards the main characters (Terminator models notwithstanding).

So when you look at the main characters, aside from the big 3, you have Jill (which the general consensus is that there are licensing issues (although I wouldn't say that HT won't do Jill)).
Then you are into characters like Excella, Josh, Irving (*ahem) that may seem a little too sideline.

Personally I'd really like Excella, and a Business Suit Sheva with some of the weapons they haven't covered yet...(the pistols, jailbreaker, grenade launcher, the other rifles...)
I'm sure they'll return to Biohazard. Sooner rather than later I hope.

What? No RE2?
I'd love a 1/6 william birkin:monkey2

Edit: Had no idea Darkside Chronicles is retelling some of RE2:eek:
I don't own a wii

Yeah, I'd prefer DSC ver Leon from RE2.......but if we got original RE2 figs aswell, that would be kick-ass! :rock

Well, the Leon in RPD outfit that was released in the Resident Evil 4 line can pretty much be considered an RE2 figure. But I'd still like a Hot Toys Claire Redfield to replace the godawful Dragon version that was released for RE: Code Veronica X. And maybe a Jill Valentine in her RE3 outfit.

I think Chris Body match perfectly, and did,nt need to develop a new one for him...The problem would be if HT had used the old muscle body :horror

I purchased a Chris muscle body on E-bay for my RE4 Krauser and man..He looks bigger and impresive now!!...besides, I painted his face with red cammo (like post transformation version)

Purchased at the same time the new TT wesker body for my Snake Eyes and swaped the legs with Crhis (from knees) because wesker,s legs are taller than regular TT.
Now, Chris and Wesker has the same height and looks more proportionate.

I agree. Sheva,s headsculp likeness is off...Her Height, The poor articulation and the lack of stiffnes from waist down turns Sheva into a figure with too many flaws

Last edited:
I think Chris Body match perfectly, and did,nt need to develop a new one for him...

I agree. Sheva,s headsculp likeness is off...Her Height, The poor articulation and the lack of stiffnes from waist down turns Sheva into a figure with too many flaws

I'd personally say that in game Chris's torso (not arms necessarily) are a lot trimmer and less bulky than the Dutch body.
Nonetheless I think the point really was that it isn't uncommon for HT to produce a character specific body and therefore to reuse a specifically designed muscle body highlights the lack of attention this property seems to have received.

Obviously I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment of Sheva...:wacky

I purchased a Chris spare body on E-bay for my RE4 Krauser and man..He looks bigger and impresive now!!

Just how he should be...

I'd probably go for any Biohazard game figure HT decide to put out.

Except Barry.

I won't buy Barry.:nono

I purchased a Chris muscle body on E-bay for my RE4 Krauser and man..He looks bigger and impresive now!!...besides, I painted his face with red cammo (like post transformation version)

i like to see that.:rock
pictures please

Back