LOST Juliet Burke Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dashopkinsfan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello there! The rumblings are true! I commissioned my friend to do the enigmatic Dr. Juliet Burke from Lost -- here are some WIP photos. Just wanting to see if there is any desire out there to pick this beauty up! Reply below - not asking for money yet -- just want to see if there is any interest from other Lost fans! Let me know what you think!

Latest pics:

profile2.jpg

profile1.jpg

Ponytail2.jpg

Ponytail1.jpg

Julietheadcomp1.jpg

headcomp2.jpg

front1.jpg

Shipping to US: 35.00$ + 7.00$
Worldwide: 35.00$ + 9.00$

People Interested:

Boot25
toyadventurer
angeldiaz76
KarenRoss
beeshaw
orbitingx
superdoug
Ironman1188
watchmen623
strezz_dout
Gruff Old Bear
ChibiSchmoo
JulietsMuffin
chig
midgetos69
JediMike71
Itchybitz
AllisonAmy
RandeG
mystolle
Red Chap
Mighty_Jabba
Star Puffs
Lostjedimaster
juliet
goldo38
zombierider
ifrack
dragonsleeper
Full Art Alchemist

Last edited:
Oh, should have added that I'm 90% sure I'd be in sculpt unseen.

And Cris is going to be ALL over this.

Still have plans for anyone to follow Juliet...?
Thanks Beeshaw! A friend is doing the Juliet sculpt - waiting for pics to show. I'm going to use the Triad Eva if it ever comes out - the Hot Toys is a little too thick so the clothes don't really sit correctly. Was thinking of maybe doing Hurley (just to see if it can be done), Miles, Dan or Ilana next - probably not for a while - have to see how Juliet comes out!

(my vote is for Hurley or Faraday btw... ;) )

Great sculpt,it`s great to see more Lost characters made,i`d love to see many of them made in 1/6 but Juliet is not one of them,not because of your Sculpt,it looks great but i don`t care about the Character.

If i own Jack,Hurley,Richard,Faraday and Sayid in 1/6 one day besides my Locke and upcoming Sawyer i`d be more than happy.

Oh, should have added that I'm 90% sure I'd be in sculpt unseen.

Still have plans for anyone to follow Juliet...?

(my vote is for Hurley or Faraday btw... ;) )

I hope you like it Beeshaw -- I love it! Juliet is my favorite character and I know she'll be perfect!

I'm fairly certain there will be another one after Juliet, just not sure who -- I'm still digging the thought of a Hurley just for the challenge! Will have to check in with my tailor to see if she's up to a fat suit plus the clothes!

Cris has been ALL over this for some weeks already ;) Andy was kind enough to show me the in progress pics of Juliet when I showed him the first in progress ones of Sawyer :yess:

So of course, Andy, you already know but... count me in!!

I hope you like it Beeshaw -- I love it! Juliet is my favorite character and I know she'll be perfect!

I'm fairly certain there will be another one after Juliet, just not sure who -- I'm still digging the thought of a Hurley just for the challenge! Will have to check in with my tailor to see if she's up to a fat suit plus the clothes!

I do love it!!! It's shaping up to be a fantastic sculpt!!

Consider me in!

And also in for your next if it's Hurley or Faraday (of those you've mentioned). I really have no interest in Miles or Ilana. :peace

So since I tend to jump in with both feet... what kinds of bodies with she be compatible with??

So since I tend to jump in with both feet... what kinds of bodies with she be compatible with??

Glad you like it! :)

I spoke with the sculptor and he will be removing the neck so it should be just fine on female bodies with the neck attached to the torso.

I'm planning on using the Triad Eva body (if it ever gets released) - I currently have the clothes on the Hot Toys female body, but I think it's too thick for Juliet -- also the chest is too large. The Triad body has the changeable breast plate so I think that's the best option.

If you’re going to go the custom route for the clothes, I got mine from Amy at https://www.ajclothiers.com/ - tell her Andy sent you - I’m sure she’d get a kick out of it! :) Below is a pic of her work:

100_0708.jpg

Well, it's already not looking good. :(

This is what I'm looking for... and also what I cannot find.
promo004.jpg

I've found the tan ones. Not sure how they'd take a dye job though.

Last edited:
Back