LOST Juliet Burke Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

The neck will be removed - we can have the pieces cast with the hole already included, but I am not sure what would be the best way to have the hole shaped.

If you look at the new Hot Toys female bodies there is a rounded plug, on the Triad Eva it is more angular. Need help/ideas for how the hole should be made. Any suggestions?

I think it's easier for people to fill in a larger hole than it would be to drill it out to make it a larger hole.

This is the body I picked up btw. Seemed the most cost effective.
by020_2.jpg

Pricing on page 1:

Shipping to US: 35.00$ + 7.00$
Worldwide: 35.00$ + 9.00$

More picks to come in the next few days.

Saw this on F--- Yeah Juliet Burke! And thought I’d share it -- pretty much sums up why I love Juliet Burke (warning salty language):

This woman will distract you with her pretty and then taser your ass to the jungle floor. She also does not care if you don’t want to drink from her water bottle. She will pwn your ass any day of the week by telling you exactly what your crime was and exactly why you will leave her alone and you will be left speechless. Juliet Burke will outsmart, out-snark, and out-smirk you so don’t even bother to challenge her. She once impregnated a male field mouse, your arguement is invalid. Appendix rupture? No problem, just give her a scalpel and she will remove it in the middle of a goddamn tent. Panicking because your helicopter is gone and your boat just blew up? Juliet Burke will sit on the beach and drink your rum. Burning arrow stuck in your chest? This woman will stop to rescue you. She can interrogate you in both English and goddamn Latin.
Need her to get your back? She got it.
Give her a wrench and she’ll fix your damn motor vehicle, stop mid-way to perform a C-Section, and as the sun goes down she’ll cook you the world’s greatest meal. This woman will lead a drive-by in order to save the world. And when she realizes that the man she loves won’t let her go and would willingly die with her? She tells him that she loves him and let’s go of his hand so that he will get to go home. Even after she falls, is she beaten? No. She grabs a rock and blows up a hydrogen bomb. She dies in her lover’s arms all the while telling him that it will be okay and that they’re gonna go to Starbucks. She will find you again in another life and she will teach you how to get candy from a vending machine, legally, and without paying. And even though she died many years before James, she still waited for him to find her again so they could have eternity together.
Plus she hosts a bookclub. Let’s face it, Juliet Burke is more awesome than you.

JB22.png

Looks really good, I think Elizabeth Mitchell is one of the prettiest actresses out there today. While I'm not a fan of LOST if I could find a good Tim Allen sculpt I could almost see myself doing a Mr. and Mrs. Claus to display at X-mas........almost. :cuckoo:

Saw this on F--- Yeah Juliet Burke! And thought I’d share it -- pretty much sums up why I love Juliet Burke (warning salty language):

This woman will distract you with her pretty and then taser your ass to the jungle floor. She also does not care if you don’t want to drink from her water bottle. She will pwn your ass any day of the week by telling you exactly what your crime was and exactly why you will leave her alone and you will be left speechless. Juliet Burke will outsmart, out-snark, and out-smirk you so don’t even bother to challenge her. She once impregnated a male field mouse, your arguement is invalid. Appendix rupture? No problem, just give her a scalpel and she will remove it in the middle of a goddamn tent. Panicking because your helicopter is gone and your boat just blew up? Juliet Burke will sit on the beach and drink your rum. Burning arrow stuck in your chest? This woman will stop to rescue you. She can interrogate you in both English and goddamn Latin.
Need her to get your back? She got it.
Give her a wrench and she’ll fix your damn motor vehicle, stop mid-way to perform a C-Section, and as the sun goes down she’ll cook you the world’s greatest meal. This woman will lead a drive-by in order to save the world. And when she realizes that the man she loves won’t let her go and would willingly die with her? She tells him that she loves him and let’s go of his hand so that he will get to go home. Even after she falls, is she beaten? No. She grabs a rock and blows up a hydrogen bomb. She dies in her lover’s arms all the while telling him that it will be okay and that they’re gonna go to Starbucks. She will find you again in another life and she will teach you how to get candy from a vending machine, legally, and without paying. And even though she died many years before James, she still waited for him to find her again so they could have eternity together.
Plus she hosts a bookclub. Let’s face it, Juliet Burke is more awesome than you.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

She doesn't always drink beer but when she does, she prefers Dharma beer. She is the most interesting woman in the world.

Put me down on the list :)
Don't worry... I am very patient.... Nice job. Thanks for starting this Dashopkinsfan

Back