LOST Juliet Burke Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go for it! And if you do, tell me where you get the jumpsuit!

I think I'm going to go for it. Why not right? lol

I'll have to grab the Tan jumpsuit, make some alterations and hope that it dyes nicely... Then on to the 'how the hell do I get a little Dharma logo and name/rank' on there... :dunno

Hello there! The rumblings are true! I commissioned my friend to do the enigmatic Dr. Juliet Burke from Lost -- here are some WIP photos. Just wanting to see if there is any desire out there to pick this beauty up! Reply below - not asking for money yet -- just want to see if there is any interest from other Lost fans! Let me know what you think!

JB1.jpg

JB2.jpg

JB3.jpg

JB4.jpg

JB5.jpg

That's beautiful! Very impressive likeness.

I'm interested. And I'm interested in knowing who your sculptor friend is, too...

Hey GOB -- added you to the list! I think the sculpt speaks for itself!

I've added a list of people interested to the front page!

More pics to come in the next few days!

Can't wait for Sunday! :yess:

If anyone is interested, here is a list of the items I picked up for Juliet:

Walther P38 -- the "sexy gun" (to quote Elizabeth Mitchell) that she used for most of seasons 3 and 4. I believe the one she used was black, so you would have to paint this one:
https://www.monkeydepot.com/product_p/d1541-r11.htm

M1 Carbine rifle -- this was used in season 5, particularly in the outrigger chase and in getting Sawyer’s back while rescuing Amy from the Others. Monkey Depot has these occasionally, but they look to be out of stock currently.

I also picked up a pair of sneakers from the Sideshow Buffy the Vampire Slayer Willow figure -- they seem to be the closest match to what she wore in seasons 3, 4 and 5.

The clothing is oddly specific and I couldn’t find anything that was even close to the outfits she wore in any of the seasons. I commissioned Amy Jones from https://www.ajclothiers.com/ to do the yellow and blue blouses she wore plus a tank top (I’m also having her do a pair of gray corduroy pants). I think these are her most “iconic” looks.

Last edited:
All those lady clothes issues is why I decided to go down the Dharma jumpsuit path. I'm still having issues finding suitable shoes though. Anyone have any tips? I'm looking for female loafers. Colour doesn't matter since I can paint them, but if they're brown it'll save me the trouble. ;)

If you're doing the Dharma jumpsuit, she would need work boots:
Maybe these will be easier to locate? :)

Ah. Thanks for that! I saw another pic of her in the coveralls but I guess it was from rehearsals or something? They looked like loafers/moccasins almost.

Still having a hard time finding suitable female footwear though. Ah well, I have time...

Huzzah! New pics:

JB21.png

JB22.png

JB23.png

JB24.png

JB25.png

JB26.png

We will be adding a second loose strand of hair on the opposite side, you’ll notice that the ponytail is gone -- that was just a mock up in the previous pics and will be added back in. I think there are a few small things to touch up on, but she’s almost done!

I will be checking out shipping costs in the next few days so pricing to come!

Let me know what you think!

Back