LOST Jack Shephard headsculpt, by Nek74

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarenRoss

Super Freak
Reaction score
So... Anthony did it again!
First it was Sawyer
Then it was Desmond...
And now...

"WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!"

Meet the best doc in the island:

Dr. Jack Shephard! :yess: (details down after the pics)

Interest list:

1-KarenRoss
2-beeshaw Payment sent
3-superdoug
4-AllisonAmy x2 Payments sent
5-Rock83 Payment sent
6-Itchybitz
7-Dashopkinsfan
8-angeldiaz76 Payment sent
9-LordAzrael Payment sent
10-watchmen623 x2
11-Wayne Knipe
12-

jack01.jpg

jack03.jpg

jack04.jpg

jack05b.jpg

jack06.jpg

DETAILS:

Extra accesory:
Jack's Haliburton key from season 1 and 2 will be included with every order!

PRICE:
Each head is USD35.00

SHIPPING:

USA: $8.00
Canada: $9.00
Other: $9.00

PAYMENT:
Paypal: [email protected]

Live together/die alone! :clap

Last edited:
WOW! Great job Anthony!!!! He looks fantastic! You even got his 'Just finished breathing heavily after a rousing speech' mouth!!

Count me in for one! It'll be about a week until I can pay though...

Karen who do we contact about this? It's been so long since I got Desmond and Sawyer. Do we email or pm him?

Thanks!

This is an awesome sculpt, well done Anthony.

You'll probably all think I'm nuts, and I'm sure it's just because it's un-painted, but every time I look at it I can't help seeing Tony Almeida from 24.
I can clearly see it's Jack but then it suddenly switches to Carlos Bernard.

I think I am nuts:lol

Karen who do we contact about this? It's been so long since I got Desmond and Sawyer. Do we email or pm him?

Thanks!

Hey there!
As Itchybitz said, the sculptor´s paypal address is at the end of the first post. That´s also his e-mail address.
Or you can send him a private message through this board, his nickname is Nek74 :)

Thanks guys. I just wasn't sure if he'd want us to email him at that address. Every time I think maybe I'm never going to get the whole set and that I should get out it seems like another head sculpt gets finished and I get sucked right back in. It's like the island it just won't let me go.

Decision time: Keep my 'just crashed' Jack and bash another complete fig, just swap out the Medi head for the Nek head, or sell the repainted Medi head and weathered suit and just have the one Jack?

I'm partial to my Suit Jack, but I don't necessarily want, nor have the space for 2 Jack's...
And the $ I (hopefully) would get from the repainted Medi head and weathered suit could fund getting this one painted and the new outfit.

Thanks everyone for your comments :)

Casting will begin as soon as we can get a few more people on board. I'll ask Karen to put up a list in the top post.

Tough call Beeshaw, I love your"just crashed" suit!

:chew

I love it too. Back when I just had him and Locke it was different. Now that I have Sawyer and Desmond in there he sticks out a little more....

Back