Next Figure Clue???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdamonb

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Did anyone read the interview over at the Rebelscum exclusive edition anakin gallery?? At the end they talk about what figure was the toughest to make but they block out the name.....Any ideas????

First time posting, but I've been reading up for quite awhile now....:chew

RS: Beside the Anakin figure, which has been your biggest challenge thus far?

HH: You know making the **** ****** figure really gave us a hard time. Oh Yeah, and the helmet was really a challenge!

That would be probably be Mace Windu. Exclusive Fett helm.

Mace fits in the first four asteriks, but Windu only takes up five asteriks out of the six in the second word! :monkey3

Why would they need to block out the name of a figure we know is coming out? And then mention a helmet? Hmmmm?

FlyAndFight said:
Good detective work, DR, except that JustinLuck appears to be correct, unless you threw in an extra "*" by mistake...

Nope, just did a copy and paste. I did notice the stars don't quite fit, and thought perhaps the mistake was theirs.:monkey3 Guess we'll have to wait and see....

Wor-Gar said:
Could it be LEIA BOUSHH?

Funny, I was just going to say LEIA ORGANA in bounty hunter get up. Makes sense with ESB Han coming. Close enough at least. And Bail Organa didn't wear a helmet that I can recall.

I would really like a Stormtrooper, but ANY figure announcement would be nice at this point. Hasn't it been more than a month since the pre-order of Qui-Gon Jinn?

I am not sure that "**** ******" is supposed to be a literal representation of the new figure's name... I am just hoping that it really is Vader.

SS said not to expect any armored characters this year. Woouldn't Liea Boushh fall under that catagory? So who comes with a helmet that isn't armored?

The next figure announced probably won't be out this year.

But to answer your question "Luke X-Wing" also fits, has a helmet, and is otherwise unarmored.

Back