Next Figure Clue???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
It's been said in interviews that they aren't doing removeable helmets due to the scale issue. I'd expect that she'd have interchangeable heads, that's why I can't see how the helmet would be a problem, unless they are trying to figure out a better way to have change-o-heads without using the softer plastic.

Yeah, that's the same thing I was thinking... Leia in Boussh disguise would be a cool figure to have... And especially if the change-o-head was not soft plastic like the 006 figure. :D

Darklord Dave said:
It's been said in interviews that they aren't doing removeable helmets due to the scale issue. I'd expect that she'd have interchangeable heads, that's why I can't see how the helmet would be a problem, unless they are trying to figure out a better way to have change-o-heads without using the softer plastic.

I know I would prefer change-o-heads any day over removable helmet. :chew

Darklord Dave said:

except for the ring around the helmet, the rebel endor helmet is all cloth. dragon has already made a cloth version of this "helmet", which is a WW2 pilot helmet.

we know sideshow can do it in cloth and make it look good. i imagine though that to make it look right without removing the hair piece is a challenge. they already mentioned this in regards to an endor luke.

captain sack said:
except for the ring around the helmet, the rebel endor helmet is all cloth. dragon has already made a cloth version of this "helmet", which is a WW2 pilot helmet.

we know sideshow can do it in cloth and make it look good. i imagine though that to make it look right without removing the hair piece is a challenge. they already mentioned this in regards to an endor luke.

yeah, I think that the Endor helmet is one of the few they could do realistically without making it suck too much. The others would be X-Wing helmets and Rebel soldier helmets.. Maybe Jango and Boba.. depends. But many of the others would be very difficult to replicate.

how about a sand person or sand people. I think you can technically classify what they wore as helmets. they could come with their sticks and a sniper rifle for shooting a pod racers. I don't know what they exclusive could be though.

bronco1855 said:
how about a sand person or sand people. I think you can technically classify what they wore as helmets. they could come with their sticks and a sniper rifle for shooting a pod racers. I don't know what they exclusive could be though.

Well, the sand people would be a head sculpt that would not need an interchangeable head as the faces of these people were never seen on film. We will see one eventually, but I have a feeling that it will be a while... at least until he have the principal leads.

As for accessories..... Gaffi sticks and rifles... exclusive?... Maybe Anakin's dead mother? :lol no, no.. i kid.... Maybe a piece of Luke's speeder?

eh just tossing some other ideas out that fit the four letters then six. i don't think it said the helmet was removable just that it gave them some issues as they developed it.

leia would be amazing, i cant wait for a new release already.

DarkArtist81 said:
As for accessories..... Gaffi sticks and rifles... exclusive?... Maybe Anakin's dead mother? :lol no, no.. i kid.... Maybe a piece of Luke's speeder?

Perhaps a lightsaber so it can double as Jedi Knight A'Sharad Hett from the Clone Wars comics.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Perhaps a lightsaber so it can double as Jedi Knight A'Sharad Hett from the Clone Wars comics.

Yeah! That character was cool... I really liked the tattoos and his backstory was great. Very unique character IMO.

any absolute word on the next character or just speculation?? im kind of hoping they can announce one more sith then venture off with another hero of the republic or military or bounty hunter. this way i can give my wallet some time to breath.

~~good news for someone, i cancelled my Han Solo exclusive so hopefully he will get a good home to someone on the site. i've decided i need to stick with the Jedi and Sith lines.

Its all speculation. I'm assuming that the NEXT figure will be Darth Maul but after that its anyone's guess. All we know is that another figure's helmet gave them trouble. We don't know if the asterisks are really even indicative of how many letters are in the name, or how far down the road that actual figure will be.

I just wish Sideshow announced a new pre-order every single month. Twelve figures a year would be fantastic. $60 a month is really no different than a couple of dinners at a restaurant or a couple of DVD's or what have you. It isn't backbreaking so I say bring 'em on. :D

Getting Boushh Leia would be a kick in the pants to our favorite Wookie. We would have Han without Chewie and Boushh without Chewie. I guess the another good idea would be giving us a disassembled C-3PO in net so that we can really let out a good Wookie howl...:monkey2

Khev said:
I just wish Sideshow announced a new pre-order every single month. Twelve figures a year would be fantastic. $60 a month is really no different than a couple of dinners at a restaurant or a couple of DVD's or what have you. It isn't backbreaking so I say bring 'em on. :D

yeah, thats the way i look at it. its closer to $70 after shipping though. but if you think about it its not really that much a month.... just think of it as another bill. i cancelled my cable a couple months back due to its price and that i dont ever watch it enough so that alone is money for one 12" every month. im also thinking about having the house phone shut off because i have a cell phone so i never use the home phone---thats another $30 right there without changing any of my social habits. i go out twice a week with the guys to have a couple beers, at $30 a pop i could cut back to once a week and voila!!! enough for another 12" right there.

The problem with releasing a figure a month is that it takes time to actually make figures. It would be different if SSC had an army of sculptors and designers who could work on all the different figures, but they don't. Not to mention that some of us have a ton of other Sideshow products besides 12" SW figures on order already. :D

I just had a possible epiphany.

AT-AT DRIVER!

Four letters in the first name, six in the second, a character with a funky helmet and otherwise unarmored. :chew

I think it's going to be Dark Helmet.

"Evil will always prevail, because good is dumb."

dh.jpg

Last edited:
Back