Next Figure Clue???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is she armored other than a helmet? The helmet would just be a head sculpt, so wouldn't count as armor.

gdb said:
SS said not to expect any armored characters this year. Woouldn't Liea Boushh fall under that catagory? So who comes with a helmet that isn't armored?
Jek Porkins!

Wor-Gar said:
So now we're the "other board", huh?

its LEIA BOUSHH

Depends on were you're at. :D I have enough lovin' for both boards now.

EDIT:
Vader. Vader. Vader. Vader.

Last edited:
Can't be Vader. Can't be Jek.

Here's the name-game: 4 letters, then 6 letters...with a helmet.

Like MOFF TARKIN, if he had a helmet.

Or LUKE BESPIN, if he had a helmet.

So far, my guess is LEIA BOUSHH. Makes sense, we need a Leia and the Hasbro Boushh wasn't readily available. I hope its not Boushh actually. I want LEIA BESPIN -- which works but there's no helmet...unless she comes with an exclusive Stormtrooper helmet.

Yeah but they wouldn't pull that gag again. The PF gang would be up-in-arms. Besides, for BESPIN Luke they wouldn't include a Vader/Luke head because it wasn't on Bespin. Maybe you'd get the "medical arm thing" he wore when they brought him aboard the Falcon.

LEIA ORGANA with the helmet she wore on the speeder bike on Endor would work.

I'm not saying I really think they'd announce a 12" Luke with the same exclusive as the current PF, but the outfit he wears when chopping off Vader's head in that scene is the same as on Bespin.

Darklord Dave said:
Is she armored other than a helmet? The helmet would just be a head sculpt, so wouldn't count as armor.

I guess you're right! She's got the armored back and shoulders and somehow I was remembering it being more.

I hope Wor-Gar is right. Love Liea Boushh!

gdb said:
I guess you're right! She's got the armored back and shoulders and somehow I was remembering it being more.

I hope Wor-Gar is right. Love Liea Boushh!

But why would her helmet be difficult? seems pretty strait forward to me.

pixletwin said:
But why would her helmet be difficult? seems pretty strait forward to me.

Good point. No movable parts. No light up action. Unless they made it wearable and they had problems with it wearing well. Dunno.

I'm thinking Leia Boushh as well, but that would be disappointing only because I was hoping for a Bespin Dress Leia instead.

I don't think Boushh would count as an armored figure. I interpreted Sideshow's comment to mean a soldier of some kind or heavily-armored character (the Fetts, Darth Vader, etc.). Boushh doesn't have much armor.

If this is the figure, I'll pass, but it will be a milestone for the line if it's revealed that they've mastered a way to include removable helmets without compromising scale.

I GOT IT, I GOT IT!!!

DARK HELMET!!! They're going to do a Space Balls line! AWESOME!

"Evil always triumphs over good, because good is dumb"

With just Han Solo announced as the first figure in the HOTR line, it would be nice to have Leia as the next figure (though I would personally prefer the Slave Leia version!):monkey5

I don't think they would offer figures like Boushh Leia, Stormtrooper Luke and Han or Skiff Guard Lando before the regular versions of those characters.

It's been said in interviews that they aren't doing removeable helmets due to the scale issue. I'd expect that she'd have interchangeable heads, that's why I can't see how the helmet would be a problem, unless they are trying to figure out a better way to have change-o-heads without using the softer plastic.

Back