• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: BobbyC 1/6 Joker!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intothevoid

Batmod
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've decided to sell this prized possession - as those of you who are familiar with these would know, there are only about 15 or so of those that have been made, and each is different. One of the owners is none other than Christopher Nolan himself.

The unique bit about mine is the eye positioniong looking at you so it adds to the creepyness, and the hair on mine is a bit longer than most.

I'm asking what I paid for him - $1,000. Shipping is free in UK/Europe/US. My head is attached directly to a Regular TT (I preferred it over Narrow as it gives the broad shoulder look that Heath had in the film) so the body will come included with the head.

The outfit is not included but let me know if you would like it as well and I could work out a deal.

Pics:

DSC08086.JPG

DSC08088.JPG

DSC08091.JPG

DSC08103.JPG

More pics upon request

Thanks for the tip Josh - i'll move him over there on the weekend probably if I don't get any takers here. Not really looking to make money on it, just to make back what I paid, so here's the chance for fellow freaks

It's a great looking piece. Just thinking you may get more views on the bay and people willing to pay a bit more. Good luck with the sale. :hi5:

You should be able to sell it here, just give it a bit more time. I sold my bobbyc head a few months ago right after it was listed here.Good luck!

wow this is really a piece of art, i've seen the other BobbyC's 1/6 jokers, but yours looks awesome!
the pose, the way his head is tilted, but mostly because of the eyes!:horror

Back