Darth Vader, custom figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello again, just thought id show various shots of various versions of Vader ive made for people, ive made ALOT ofthese guys now, each is done to customers specs,hope you like...
e7273687.jpg

1d2163be.jpg

ec0df24f.jpg

e7c41548.jpg

a1d5754a.jpg

some more, if anyone would like pics of specific parts areas let me know, ive a huge catalogue of pics...
d120e5bf.jpg

f98f0389.jpg

a623cebd.jpg

35949787.jpg

f1f2b461.jpg

f2358c5b.jpg

ce5960e4.jpg

Very, very cool! Those look wonderful, I would highly doubt that the SS 12" will light up; you have a leg up in that category. :cool:

awesome custom Huricanne. is the lightsaber wireless?? one thing, I think the nose of the outmost mask should be black.

This man is a Darth vader makin' god.

I'd love to get one of these things in my hands. I learned a lot from the Sovereign Studios Indiana Jones, I imagine Hurrican'es Vaders show a lot of innovations as well.

hurricane said:
early ROTS version
6b900c08.jpg

I really, really love that pic..This is how Vader must have look under his mask when he force-chokked someone.. He looks evil using the Dark side..great pic !!!

hurricane said:
thanx guys, btw, the nose on ALL versions of vader is silver....

for some reason i thought it was black...thanks. Agree with Shai, great custom. If you don't mind me asking...how much do you charge?

student_toe5 said:
for some reason i thought it was black...thanks. Agree with Shai, great custom. If you don't mind me asking...how much do you charge?
dont mind at all drop me a pm, but it all depends on the options you choose...

Hurricane is the yardstick, and has inspired my own efforts...
PICT0057.jpg

PICT0108.jpg

Of course, my Vader seems to keep better company...PS

love it, something about the face mask, just looks so cool, i like his friends too:rotfl

Awsome job.. but how funny is it to see Darth Vader, the Dark Lord of the Sith, standing on a kitchen table... with trees on it. :D

congerking said:
great work man, really great work. how much does your work usually go for on ebay?

I've seen Hurricane's Vaders go up for $300. With all the work he puts into them, I imagine they are well worth it. Someone needs to put Hurricane's Vader next to that custom Anakin that's been flitting about the net.

Back