Darth Vader, custom figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, just about done, ESB vader isnt massively different from ROTJ,the only major diference is where the helmet splits,(and some other small details,additional silver switch on chest box,diferent shape rocker switches,sharper edge where mouth screen meets chin area,...) you only see vader unmasked momentarily in ESB and then only from behind,the mask splits above the two side 'rails' instead of between them as in ROTJ,more pics when i have time,.....
DSCF0044-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0040-1.jpg
[/IMG]

i dont have time to digitally enahnce images, so i just knock up quick 'enviroments' with whatevers handy,.....
DSCF0060-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0063.jpg
[/IMG]

HOLY CRAP DUDE! These Vaders are awesome! I don't know anyone else that has produced as many perfect Vaders as you! And there's a dang lot of talent on here. You do Vaders exclusively I take it?

My God.....

It's amazing how you keep on making these Vaders and they just get better and better. I've seen so many variations just from you, I think you must be able to make these without reference at this point!

Remarkable. Just remarkable. :bow:drool

...your work is just so average, I don't even know why you bother carrying on :rolleyes:

hunky_artist said:
...your work is just so average, I don't even know why you bother carrying on :rolleyes:

I agree. Perhaps you should just send your Vaders to us so you won't have to embarrass yourself with them anymore. :lol

Thanx guys....I hoped Id not have to make many more but with SSc saying no armored figures for a while.....anyway,next one due is a 'special' ROTJ for the marvel comics artist Mark Brooks...in the mean time some more pics of the ESB vader.
DSCF0054.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0068-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0069-1.jpg
[/IMG]
ESBvaderface.jpg
[/IMG]
ESBvaderface1.jpg
[/IMG]

Do you have a website or some pic's of your work in progress? What body are you using? I have a Hasbro talking Vader but you can't mod that can you? Your customs are off the hook!! I just wish you showed WIP pictures!!

Cowboy said:
Do you have a website or some pic's of your work in progress? What body are you using? I have a Hasbro talking Vader but you can't mod that can you? Your customs are off the hook!! I just wish you showed WIP pictures!!
id love to show WIP, but i sure you understand why i wont......yet......look here for alot of pics.
https://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/hurricane1002/?sc=1

Latest Vader, ROTJ version, alot of him been done completely diferently, more metal used, new revised reveal details, this one has been made for the comic book (marvel,x-men etc...) Mark Brooks.
DSCF0084-2.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0086-2.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0088.jpg

DSCF0089-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0090-2.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0091-2.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0095-2.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0094-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Well, I'm taking the plunge and having the man make me one of these masterpieces. An ESB version with all the bells and whistles.

I can't wait to get my hands on this thing. I plan on buying some sort of protective case for him.

I of course will take pictures when he arrives to make you all very, very jealous. :monkey5 :monkey3

1st time poster here. Love your work, Hurricane. That's the Vader figure I've always dreamed of. Then I see this thread and all your excellent pieces and that your doing commissions!

I want one of these.

I sent you a PM. Hope we can work something out....

Back