[1/6 scale] old man head sculpture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ttttttttttttt.jpg

If not better, I dare to say that this one's looking as good as Adam's! :clap

Need to see a paintup of Adam's (which is still WIP btw) to properly judge but I think one thing Adam definitely has better is the hair. Facial features are stunning on both.

Yeah, the hair on Adam's look much more, I don't know, subtle? Like actually the kind of thin hair an old person would have. But yes, we need to see his paintup before we start comparing. Still, they both look pretty good in their own right.

430387_3526033950581_1264117256_33619351_448119096_n.jpg

Also the large 'old man' ears and the slight roundness of the headshape stand out as a bit better on Adam's.

dark-knight-rises-michael-caine.jpg

But not trying to take anything away from this - it's a wonderful piece of work!

I was just comparing. Alfred has aged. He looks so, what can I say, old and fragile, in TDKR.

Guess both the artists have tried to capture a bit of BB/TDK Alfred.

BB

Alfred_BB.png

TDK

Alfred_TDK.png

TDKR

Alfred_TDKR.png

Adam's have a natural, and calm feel to the sculpt. It really brings out the character. While the others have Caine's likenesses, it fails to capture Alfred's characters IMO. I dont know how to put into words any better :duh

Adam's have a natural, and calm feel to the sculpt. It really brings out the character. While the others have Caine's likenesses, it fails to capture Alfred's characters IMO. I dont know how to put into words any better :duh

I think I agree...Adam's has a bit more of Alfred's spirit in the sculpt. (Damn you Adam for gracing us with your brilliance only to never make these masterpieces available! :slap:gah::lol)

That being said, this one is much better than the iminime offering IMO. Combine that with their $290 asking price and I think I'll pass on their Alfred and see if I can snag one of these and build my own Butler down the road.

Well, if a list is to be made, I'd like a spot on it. :wink1:

All depends on the price of course...

Adam's is definetly the strongest so far but it's true, paint can change a lot. Would have to see it with a proper paint up for it to be undisputed. This Old Man sculpt is definetly the runner up.

And I feel like if there is only 1 pic out there that Rainman used as a reference for his sculpt, this is it. I see a lot of his sculpt in this:

Back