10,000 Posts... and I don't know what to do

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, here I am... at the cusp of 10K. I don't really know what to do to celebrate. :lol

I just want to thank everyone at this board for being so good to me. Not just the Kurgans, the Live Freaks, my fellow customizers... but everyone. You guys rock.

To the Kurgans, whom have accepted me from the start. My kindred spirits in mayhem. You've witnessed my rise in artistry and the chaos of my life, and still you call me a brother. I appreciate it guys, you all rock. :rock

To the Brotherhood: You guys have done SOOO much for me, just to keep me online killing with you all. I don't know if it's just the fact that I am a good target... but it's very cool. I don't know what I would do without you guys and our late night killing sessions.

The Customizers of this board RULE. Les, you've been there for me all the way. You've helped me hone my skills and have supported how I do things from day one. Mikey, you helped get me started here and have been a great pal to me throughout. Darren, I've been so proud watching you come in and transfer your already substantial artistic skills to customizing and it's been awesome to watch it grow from there. You're a scholar and a gentleman. Hurricane, Anzik, Kevin Ellis, Galactiboy, Coco, Kuato and all of the other up and comers... You guys keep me excited about this hobby and it is FANTASTIC watching you all keep getting better and better. :duff

My customers, you all help keep me afloat. Without your support and patience, I'd be lost. Lots of crap seems to happen to me and I can be a lazy bastard at times... I can't tell you how much it means to have such cool people to deal with when the crap hits the fan, so to speak. You guys rock.

To everyone else, thank you for the comments, thank you for reading this rant. This Board is the best, God I love it here. :chug

:chew:fireworks Congrats DA!!! :fireworks:chew​

You really are, hands down, one of the coolest guys on the board. You're one of the first people I remember I really connected with on the boards and definitely been through a lot together since then.

Glad things are going in the right direction for you these days and you are especially kicking major ass on the artistic side of life. Keep it going bro :rock

Congratulations Josh! I can't even begin to tell you how amazing your art is, and how glad I am you come to these boards. You're the kind of person I wish lived nearby so we could chill; everybody needs to know somebody like you! Here's to another 10,000 posts, and more incredible work from one of our most beloved artists. Really, you are an integral part of our community, and I am grateful to know you and count you among those whom I like and admire.

Major congrats, bro.

The Captain​

Thanks a lot guys. It's been great knowing you three as well. We've been together on this board for a long time now, it really is crazy how well you know someone from just talking online and playing games. :rock

True that! I really hope to see you at SDCC though; there's nothing better than actually meeting the people you feel so close to. You're definitely one of the most loved freaks here, be sure of that. :cool:

Congrats Josh!

You're truly one hell of an artist and a great member of Freaks!
:duff :duff :duff

True that! I really hope to see you at SDCC though; there's nothing better than actually meeting the people you feel so close to. You're definitely one of the most loved freaks here, be sure of that. :cool:

If you want to touch him close, I think you're going to have to buy him a few rounds first..... :monkey3

Congrats DA81!

btw Gonna PM yeah... def. sold on that fig!

Oh, and Darth Caedus.. your avatar rocks! I must have it! :D

June 24th, new Futurama movie!

10,000 Posts... and I don't know what to do

Congrats you prattling Freak. Stop sniffing your paint brushes and get it together. First thing you need to do is take a deep breath and crack a can. After that repeat as necessary. Tomorrow you will wonder why you did that. Then, maybe, you wont make any more silly statements. So I guess it's back to sniffing paint brushes. Get back to work you slacker. :zzwhip

One thing you could do is show some negativity every now and then. Hang on, do you ever post in the Star Wars section? Btw how is the house going? Did you manage to commandeer a collectibles room out of it?

Josh my fellow member of the brotherhood and my brother namesake. You are a class act and one of the nicest persons I've ever met. You are easy to talk to and get along with and are a true asset to the board. Your skills playing games is already better than Lonnies. :lol :p (Just screwing with ya Lonnie) Then we talk about your skills with the brush. Your clones are two of my most prized items and as I start to think about selling most of my stuff off I juts can't part with them. I look forward to your work on Indy and what you can do with that making him look beat up. So as friend, brother, fellow freak, and customer I thank you and congratulate you!!!

Josh, you are one of the coolest people that I've had the pleasure of getting to know. You are a brother and a true friend man! :rock

Congratzzzz! 10K is a respectable number! With my current pass, I'll reach that number by 2011, and it's uncertain if my well wishers will be equally positive then! :D

hey DA.:wave thanks for sharing your hobby with us. i really enjoy looking at your work. you make some great stuff and you like blood and stuff so thats cool.:rock

Kongrats Josh - You are a kick ass Krusader, a gamer :) (someday we will have to play together) and just an awesome freak! I am so glad I know you brother!! Your friendship on this board makes me feel very halcyon! :lol :lol :rock :rock :rock I hope I'm not being too cloy. :D :monkey5

Back