10,000 Posts... and I don't know what to do

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Josh, you're one of the most stand up dudes around here. You're one very talented artist and I always enjoy the work you do and have a lot of fun enjoying some of the many discussions around here we're both involved in. Every contribution you make around here adds more to the quality of this place, so here's to the next 10K :duff

Kongrats Dark Artist!!!

A vital member of the Krusade, one of the VERY best painters on the board, and just a kick ass mo fo in general!!!

You have reached a great milestone, 10,000 posts!!!!

The Kurgan is honored as are you brothers and sisters of the Krusade!!!!

May you celebrate your milestone the only way a Kurgan knows how......

A shat load of booze and loose women!!!!

~The King Of Darkness~

Wow. What to say about my buddy Josh...
I have had him in my home twice. He always brought style, class and fun. We even saw Transformers together here. And we shared painting method and fun. I showed him my collection and he helped go through every box. Don't get to do that often, and to someone as talented as Josh is, it was an honor.

Then I went down to his place. I had one of the BEST MEALS EVER...his adorable wife is a great cook! (I don't know how you aren't 300 pound yet from eating her cooking, bro!...wait!!! strike that! :naughty ) and together we raided the TOY FX show and met so many badass folks, least of which were Michael Biehn and Lance Henriksen...and that was total SSF history right there! What came of that....is still making repercussions around here....

And to watch you grow, as an artist, and a friend, has been such a total honor for me. You are a great student, a great compatriot, a great artist and a great friend. To think, you even considered me as best man at your wedding. That STILL has me moved. I wish I coulda gone bro. I was there in spirit. I REALLY appreciate that one. What an honor it was to be asked! :rock

And now, here you are, one of SSF best. A Top Dog for sure!

Keep on climbing my friend! Keep on shining! Keep on growing!
And keep on being Josh. Our beloved Dark Artist! You are one of a kind! A true original. A true soul!

Thanks for being my friend.

Here's to your 10,000th! :duff

Yo Josh,

You're one of us Baby. Core Brethren. Always have been, always will be. I think we even started out together on SSF back in early 06. Your talents have grown as has your artistry and I love how you share your life with us. Very Cool.

Now get your ass out to L.A and we'll pound a few. :D

Last edited:
Wow guys! Thank you so very much, the comments that everyone has given... it's really amazing. I'm proud to be a member here, all of you have been so kind to me and the friendships I have developed here have been so important to me in these past years.

Les, thank you so very much... I hope to have you over again soon too man, see if Therese can cook you up some more fantastic stuff. :D

I'm proud to be a Freak, thanks for making me feel so at home. :drink

I'm countin' the days dude! I SO want to see your new home! And look at all your new stuff!
And eat more of Therese's food!
BTW, special loot coming soon! :D

May there be a generation of children on the children of your children.

Health and long life to you, land without rent to you, a child every year to you, and death in Old Ireland.

May the roof above you never fall in,
And those gathered beneath it never fall out.

Here's to health, peace and prosperity. May the flower of love never be nipped by the frost of disappointment, nor shadow of grief fall among your family and friends.

May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings, slow to make enemies and quick to make friends. And may you know nothing but happiness from this day forward.

May your home always be too small to hold all your friends.

May I see you grey and combing your grandchildren’s hair.

Back