12 inch OBI WAN KENOBI - ANH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
This is the first regular PPO I remember taking place on a Thursday. I wonder if he'll be inclusive?

I hadn't thought of that, but I am sure it will be inclusive. And the Saber had better have a D-Ring!

Holy ****ing **** that is breathtakingly perfect!!! Once again, SSC delivers my beloved character expertly, can't wait to get this bad boy alongside his Episode 3 counterpart, thank you SSC, THANK YOU!!!

My requests that I hope to see on this figure:

A D-ringed saber
padding around the stomach area (alec was not buff and had a little paunch)

Really that's it as everything else looks spot on.

I'm happy for this. 1- Doesn't matter if it has an SS body, and 2- Like the ROTS Obi I trust the sculpt/paint will still be killer when released. Seriously the 1st SS 12" I've been hyped for since...............SDCC Vader.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Burnt Jawa?

Failing that, I'd say the blast helmet, training remote or holo Leia are the best bets.

No no, money is on training remote with Ben and blast helmet with Han. Holo Leia is alll R2.

Training remote for Ben? Naaah! An old hermit like Ben doesn't have that much, so perhaps SSC will take something from the concept art, like they did for Plo Koon. I wouldn't see anything wrong with that.

Beautiful Banner...
2114_728x90.jpg

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Training remote for Ben? Naaah! An old hermit like Ben doesn't have that much, so perhaps SSC will take something from the concept art, like they did for Plo Koon. I wouldn't see anything wrong with that.

Except for the fact that he owned the remote?

Not the Super WOW I was hoping for (guess that will have to wait for SDCC) but old Ben is great... I hope I can get him since he's not inclusive.

The banner went up quick. I hope the exclsuive is a bit more exciting than hand cuffs, id really like to see ponda arm that be cool with a drink from the cantina

Hells yeah! This a great announcement... and one I've been really looking forward to!

Sideshow does not dissapoint and that headsulpt is sick looking :chew :chew

TheObsoleteMan said:
I almost forgot about Walrusman's bloody severed arm. That would be cool.

Now that would be an awesome Exclusive...

Is this it now for 12" announcements? Will there be one more do you think before the weekend is over?

Glad I'm getting the Obi from TPM HS from sunohc--- Now just mullet AOTC Obi and the ring will be complete:D

Back