a new hope leia!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sith Lord 0498 said:
I wonder if they'll still try to charge us $60 for this one though...even though there isn't much complexity to this figure.

I'm guessing...... YES.

wofford29 said:
I'll definitely be canceling the Boushh now.

I'll actually likely re-order Boushh since it looks like I won't be getting Bespin Leia any time in the near future.

Was really hoping for a Sith... :monkey2

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I'll actually likely re-order Boushh since it looks like I won't be getting Bespin Leia any time in the near future.

Was really hoping for a Sith... :monkey2

You had to figure the next few announcements would be ANH related. Still a bit surprised by the enviroment though.

Wow, things have come full circle. Vintage 12" Leia with buns was a Christmas gift when I was 10 years old. I lost everything she had over the years and the doll is packed up in a box somewhere. Now I get her back, and she'll definitely be taken care of this time. :D

Nice....I like that SS has the eyes looking off in a direction.

Adds more expression to the sculpt.

Will be ordering this for sure!!

It looks as good as the PF (well the sculpt anyway).

Fantastic newsletter!!!

:fireworks

Couldn't be happier as a SW 12" collector!!! Bring on the ANH!!!

TheObsoleteMan said:
So, what are we thinking for the exclusive? Stormtrooper blaster again?

Too predictable. I'm guessing either the interrogation droid or the disc containing the Death Star plans (the disc she slips into R2 before her capture).

DarthNeil said:
Couldn't be happier as a SW 12" collector!!! Bring on the ANH!!!

Looks like I'll be able to spend time picking up some Medicom RAH figures (Vader, Clonetrooper) because there are really no ANH figures I want.

The Stormtrooper rifle might be predictable, but I think it would be cool. Maybe they will make it a standard accessory and the exclusive will be the torture droid.

Great! ANH Leia! Wow! I love the OT! I'm still mourning over the Hoth Leia I wanted so bad and didn't get, and I'm not happy about repeats (we've already had a Leia as all of you know), but hey!!! It's Leia! and it's from the OT!

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Too predictable. I'm guessing either the interrogation droid or the disc containing the Death Star plans (the disc she slips into R2 before her capture).
Data Disk maybe

I think it would be cool if they did a Leia hologram like Sidious, that's a key part of the plot.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
If it's the interrogation droid, that's gonna be a brutal PPO.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Looks like I'll be able to spend time picking up some Medicom RAH figures (Vader, Clonetrooper) because there are really no ANH figures I want.

Sorry that you're not happy about these two announcements but I'm sure the major sith are on the way. :emperor

Back