a new hope leia!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sith Lord 0498 said:
That could be something being saved for a 1/6 R2-D2 (crossing fingers...)

I'd prefer Artoo from Jedi, more accessories to include, and functions to the figure, and there isn't a great deal of variation to R2's look so you could use it as ANH R2, or maybe like Mace Windu, do R2 to cover all 3 films.

DarthNeil said:
Sorry that you're not happy about these two announcements but I'm sure the major sith are on the way. :emperor

It's not that I'm not happy. I just have little personal interest in ANH. But I'm absolutely thrilled for those collectors who want these figures. I hope they're not disappointed. :)

tomandshell said:
Definitely a big night for those who have been impatiently awaiting news of a main character in the 12" line. How about two?

:chew

An awesome night... DUSTY was not lying...

Sith Lord 0498 said:
It's not that I'm not happy. I just have little personal interest in ANH. But I'm absolutely thrilled for those collectors who want these figures. I hope they're not disappointed. :)

Thanks... And like I said, I'm sure that the characters that you want are on the proverbial horizon.

DarthNeil said:
Thanks... And like I said, I'm sure that the characters that you want are on the proverbial horizon.

You're welcome.

And hopefully Dooku and ROTS Palpatine/Sidious are imminent. But in the meantime I can focus my money and efforts on the Medicom collection I want: ROTJ Vader, ROTS Clonetrooper, Boba Fett (on order), and Stormtrooper (which I just got).

Tired of waiting for Sideshow to get around to it. Plus, the RAH body is incredible!!

DarthNeil said:
An awesome night... DUSTY was not lying...

I would've liked to have seen revised shipping dates for figures like Leia Boushh and Ventress, but the announcement pool was certainly hoppin'!!

borat_nice.jpg

Will definetely be getting her.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
But in the meantime I can focus my money and efforts on the Medicom collection I want: ROTJ Vader, ROTS Clonetrooper, Boba Fett (on order), and Stormtrooper (which I just got).

Tired of waiting for Sideshow to get around to it. Plus, the RAH body is incredible!!

It's not even worth it for SSC to try and make those kinds of figures until they ditch the Art S Buck bodies and get with the 21st Century.

IrishJedi said:
It's not even worth it for SSC to try and make those kinds of figures until they ditch the Art S Buck bodies and get with the 21st Century.

LOL...I was actually going to say "get around to joining the 21st century" but I didn't feel like getting flamed. THANK YOU for saying it for me!!!! :)

I'm very happy about this. I've got the Leia Boushh on order still and I'll be keeping that one (it's way too awesome to pass up) and I'll definitely be ordering this one too. I think I'll have a display just for ANH, it'll be awesome.

If the exclusive is the death star plans then it won't really be a big deal.

Although, that would be awesome to pose her putting them into R2 once they release him.

The interrogation droid would be awesome.

jlcmsu said:
The droid would be cool but since they did the droids with maul will they do this?

I doubt the interrogation droid would be an expansion pack. There was only one droid (not three), and the Sith Probe Droids are far more popular in the SW collecting community. Plus, many considered them vital accessories for Darth Maul. I doubt as many people care about the interrogation droid.

Back