All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im working on a head sculpt for a Prince Nuada. Its not done yet, but here is a WIP. Thought I would share. I have some hair coming this week. Im molding it so if anyone is interested in a cast let me know.

NuadaHead3.jpg

i know this is kinda unrelated but i just finished up Mike Mignola's book Baltimore or the tinfast soldier and the vampire and it was amazing!!!! a dream figure for me now is some comic style representations of the characters in 6 inch scale like the mezco comic hellboy stuff. speaking of which if anyone has any mezco comic hellboy stuff they would like to part with please let me know.

Since you liked that you should definitely check out the comic: Baltimore: The Plague Ships :cool:

yeh i really want to. just really not feeling the interior artwork. im really used to mignola's art done periodically throughout the book, so seeing another artist take on him doesnt seem right.

It's pretty good. I don't like the eyes (brown?) and the scar on the cheek is missing. Otherwise, I like. Looks not unlike the HBII PF.

Anyone have the HCG Hellboy 2 Sword and Spear ? Was thinking of getting them but not many reviews out there.

He looks kind of sad or like he just got reprimanded and feels bad about it. Overall not digging it, especially at 1:1.

Back