Are there any Lawyers here or anyone familiar with Law???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally Nash I would have started ignoring her the first time she spazzed out. People like that are self important dousche bags and they'll never let little things like "common sense" and "realitly" get the better of thier arguments. I used to be in collections and repossessions and it seems like every single person I came in contact with was either a lawyer, was related to one, or had one on permenant retainer. I always liked the irony of a lawyer not being able to pay his bills, or somone that had thousands of dollars to keep one on retainer didnt have the money to pay his/her obligations. Seems to remind me of another certain Ebay phsycho from CA if you remember her.........

Jesse

Wow, this is really crazy and entertaining at the same time (as long as I'm not involved...) :lol

Viking28 said:
Dang! She sounds like a seller/buyer from a couple years back who was just psycho, can't remeber the name though. She was in Cali I believe, she gave a couple members of the board here hell. I wish I could remeber the name.

I do remember her name but I won't use it anymore. I would have my story to tell about her as well. :eek: Actually, I believe I did tell it here...

Just one last thing if she's reading here:

I keep reading that your feedback would go to 97% with a negative. Actually it would be 99.1%.

"Feedback score" divided by "amount of people that have left positive feeback" times 100 = 114 :115 * 100 = 99.1 in your case if she would have left a negative. :lecture

200px-Axl-guns.JPG

You're ****in' crazy, Oh child,
You know you're crazy, Ay, ay, ay, ay,
You're ****in' crazy, Yeah
You know you are!
Bring it down!
You're ****in' crazy!

What a nut. I would love to call her and pretend to be your parent. We should all call her and harrass the hell out of her. :chew

Here is one of her negative feedbacks from another seller. LOL! This does not sound like our ray of sunshine.

BEWARE! Buyer Hostile, we returned money immediately but recieved threats.
Seller smithx100( 408) Jun-28-06 18:37 Private
Reply by pyg18: Con Artist, Crook, Threaten Lawsuit or Refund, Never after Refund, Beware, noPH#

Adoptedscot said:
Do you mean michelle aka DarkSyren(i think that was her username).

x

No this was before her, I just cant think of the name something to do with beannie babys or something for her ebay account.

Yeah I believe that is right too. I had almost forgotten about her. Big time nightmare.

I just got done reading through this thread and all I can say is just WOW......what a bit#h! I would've contacted ebay immediately after receiving her first nasty email. I hope Dave ban's her or else I'll make her feel worse than Kodiak!:D

El Roranous said:
That was just a crazy experience. No way I would ever want a buyer like that.

Yup.

I have worked in a law office for 10 years. In my experience people who use a law degree in a situation like this are either a) law students or b) people who work in a law office. I would find out what law office she reports to work for and send them a copy of her emails claiming to be a lawyer.

My .02 :dance

In any case, you have nothing to worry about from her.

I'm gone for a short while and all hell breaks loose! Boo! Wish I woulda been here for the chat, woulda been quite entertaining :lol

I love how she thinks she can get you for dafaming her internet handle :rotfl

If it's not her, cudos to whoever pulled this one off :winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back