Are there any Lawyers here or anyone familiar with Law???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it did make for an interesting and entertaining afternoon in the chatroom. Glad it's such a lousy day out, or might have missed it :) I will alert folks if she does return to the chatroom

Hey Chad

Sorry to hear about your problems with this Ebay nutjob, I'm sure once DLD's done reading this thread she might make a record for the shortest ever membership on the SSF boards. Don't worry about it, she doesn't sound like she knows what she's talking about to me and despite her venom, some of her lines are laugh out loud funny. I deal with numerous idiots during the course of my job who like to think they can quote the law whilst knowing eff all about it.

I think the smart thing would be to send the communications onto Ebay and have no further contact with this dozy witch at all.

She'll soon get bored and if she doesn't PM us all her number and we'll start ringing her at all hours of the day and night until she does:D

FYI - she was never a member. Unfortunately anyone can join chat. She has now contacted me and claims 2 guys are defrauding her. I'm not going to get in the middle of this and I'm locking this thread.

I haven't read through the whole thing - but after 5 emails at 3 AM with no replies I would have canceled the auction - fees be damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back