Ask Sideshow for FREE stuff!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give up. Stop submitting entries. All winners were chosen. Darn I am going to put expiration date on post next time! All packages should be arriving. You must, must show them to three people and be all uncomfortably enthusiastic and gushy in front of them. If you post a photo of you doing so you might score extra points!

I give up. Stop submitting entries. All winners were chosen. Darn I am going to put expiration date on post next time! All packages should be arriving. You must, must show them to three people and be all uncomfortably enthusiastic and gushy in front of them. If you post a photo of you doing so you might score extra points!

I will be sure to post pics when it arrives Chicky! :rock

Bonus points!! :rock

Have I ever told you I like your smile :)

Here's a pic of my VERY FIRST....HOT TOYS IRON MAN MARK II EXCLUSIVE!!!! (As promised, here are the pics, Chicky. :rock)

This was the prize that Chicky from Sideshow sent me and I could not be happier. You would not believe my reaction when I opened the shipping box and saw this!!! I have ALWAYS wanted one of these!!! I can't believe this!!!

picture.php

:rock :rock THANK YOU, CHICKY AND EVERYONE AT SIDESHOW!!! :rock :rock

Back