Ask Sideshow for FREE stuff!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got my prize today...a medicom oversized darth vader vcd. a $200 gift boooyahhh. Thanks, chicky and sideshow for a huge suprise.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free SS gift from Chicky, thanks Chicky :rock

img_3114.jpg

Prize from Chicky---arrived today
Lord of Darkness
Legendary Scale Bust
AWESOME, AWESOME AWESOME
Thanks a bunch Chicky!!!!!!!!!!

Damn they gave out some really nice things. I didn't even win but thanks for hooking us up Sideshow! :duff :cool:

its at times like this i wish i could own the back to the future delorean so i could go back in time say 15 pages back and be the first to enter this competition...lol congrats to everyone who won though.

Chicky--hope this gets me many bonus points--:lol
Took my Lord Of Darkness LSB out for some fun--
First we went to Church----
11w4kqx.jpg
[/IMG]
Then we went to eat---
vs0vfc.jpg
[/IMG]

Your pics have inspired me, Avfin. My Iron Man and I are going on a road trip this weekend!!! :banana

Last edited:
There is more fun........
2yy9nhu.jpg
[/IMG]
And finished with a nice swim...
2zspdgl.jpg
[/IMG]
Look forward to applying these bonus points---
Had a fun time doing photos---Thanks again for gift!!!!!!

Damn, that thing is huge! You definitely deserved such an awesome prize for those great pics you've taken, AV :rock

Thanks---The church was really funny cause it is by a very busy intersection and I am sure a bunch of people were wondering why I was carrying a statue of the devil to the door.
Then I went to the park--all the little kids ran up and wanted to stand next to LOD. Did not want to look strange taking pictures of kids I don't know around a devil statue....
A lot of fun...

Look forward to seeing them

I don't know how I'm going to out-shine yours though. :lol Those pics are CRAZY AND AWESOME! :rock The pool one is my favorite! :lol

I can't thank Sideshow Collectibles and Chicky enough on this one! :rock :rock :rock

Agreed. I have really enjoyed Ganado Chainsaw guy more than I thought I would. He fits in great with my horror figures, is fun to pose around with his duel chainsaw and axe, and it is just a very cool thing to receive as a gift since I doubt I would have ever bought him if not for this great contest. I'm just sad that I don't have the time to take him to the park to frighten the children :(

Thanks again, Chicky!

Back