Brinn 71's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No more thoughts on this from all of my Sideshow custom pals?

attachment.php

....................Hasbro.......................Sideshow
attachment.php

.....................'Sidebro'

No more thoughts on this from all of my Sideshow custom pals?

attachment.php

....................Hasbro.......................Sideshow
attachment.php

.....................'Sidebro'

Yeah, when SSC put out proto pics, someone posted a pic of the screen-used Bith mask and it definitely looked like Hasbro got closer. The dome just wasn't big enough on the SSC, and the mouth seemed a bit off. Didn't realize the size diff.

Great that SSC did the Bith guys, but it was honestly not needed - the Hasbro with custom paint and a new body was all that was needed and those things are dirt cheap.

I think it's just personal preference, Geri. I dig the way SS’s D’an looks stock but this doesn’t look half bad either.

Agreed! It comes down to personal preference. Either way you'll have a great looking Bith set.

Side note: I really don't get why Hasbro gave their hands the "vulcan" salute pose????

I used the bith head for a diff body/outfit and now I have the freaky micro-***** neck post sitting in my parts drawer lowering the tone... :panic: I wonder what the conversation was like when they realised to make the mask neck on the prop work in 1/6th figure terms they'd have to sculpt it like that lol

I used the bith head for a diff body/outfit and now I have the freaky micro-***** neck post sitting in my parts drawer lowering the tone... :panic: I wonder what the conversation was like when they realised to make the mask neck on the prop work in 1/6th figure terms they'd have to sculpt it like that lol

Pic please?

He's inbetween outfits atm, he was in the clothes I eventually used for a weequay instead, so I moved him to a blue jumpsuit which is now reserved for a duros pilot when enaud releases the sculpt

Will post pics when his new clothes arrive lol, prob gonna try touch up the paint on the head a tad so it isnt as pinkish and matt! Your's def has the rubber mask quality of the film though, tbh I find the SSC realistic take on the bith kinda creepy, my girlfriend thinks he is an arse head monster :S

You gonna alter the hasbro paint?

Yeah this Hasbro head has not been modded at all, except the neck hole. I'm just looking at it wondering what to do. If I do start this I will definitely repaint the head.

OK, here are some pics I took of my Marmit Stormtrooper conversion. All Marmit, with Sideshow blaster, stand, body, feet and hands and Hot Toys human head. I also added a magnet to his thermal detonator and inside belt to attach it to his belt. The holster and neck seal I made from scratch.
Its kind of tough to tell in the pics, but I dulled the back belt to simulate the fabric belt parts, and I repainted the ab plate buttons accurately. I also gave the mic tips on his helmet a little bit of silver.
Enjoy.

Stormtrooper%2001.jpeg

Stormtrooper%2002.jpeg

Stormtrooper%2003.jpeg

Stormtrooper%2004.jpeg

And the magnetic detonator:
Stormtrooper%2005.jpeg

good stuff brinn..............i like the magnet idea...........that was ba-rill-yunt.

Sensational Brinn!!! :clap :clap :clap

Just looks so natural - I imagine it would look even better on a HT TT.

My only critique would be the neck.. just a little long. His helmet should be touching his shoulders almost, but a beautiful trooper nonetheless man. :rock

Back