eBay not accepting money orders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay could use some competition so that they wouldn't be able to control the online auction market so much. They pretty much do whatever they want because of this. I'm not helping by using them so often, but the alternatives just aren't there.

That is the tragic truth. It will take a lot of money to make a viable competitor but there are enough ebay haters out there to make it float if they can draw in the crowd.

Unfortunately eBay is a necessary evil if you have things to sell because quite frankly, where else would you get the same exposure. That's why they can constantly give users the shaft and there's really nothing you can do about it. :banghead

You're my kind of buyer! :rock

I find that when the seller accepts either paypal or a money order and they receive the money order ASAP they're happy. None have left me any complaints and I enjoy using money orders. I've heard horror stories from friends and co-workers saying they used money orders and got burned on eBay. I'm very careful, I read the feedback and it's almost always from a collector I'm buying from so I know the item is going to be in mint condition.
I guess I've dealt with the "honest" people on eBay LOL!
:chew

Back