• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Forum Commerce Rules: EVERYONE MUST READ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Rules for the sale/trade forum - must read!

I think it should be mandatory that if a member wants to start selling items in the SALE section they MUST show their location under their avatar. This way you don't need to ask where are you located. Just an idea. :D

Location (City, State, Zip) and Ebay Username should all be mandatory.

strike 3 for kodiak/tylerd/quark/GOH :lol

anyways, i think this pretty much clarifies what will and won't be tolerated in the commerce section. good stuff.

Wait...there was another alias? :horror Is there a way to perma-ban him? It makes me suspicious of new members...

You guys weren't even around during the Kodiak era- he should have been permanently banned then.

Let's see first he was a spouting out hugely racist remarks, then he was a commerce pest, and then he started handing out death threats. What other things are we in for upon his next reincarnation?!:google:lol

This is all the more reason why we shouldn't have to broadcast our location or any other personal information in the commerce section for the sake of convenience.

Man this must have happened at night or over the weekend because I missed it all. Did he go out in a blaze of glory?

Dynamic IPs rarely change more than the last 2 number sets - you can still ban by IP.

would it be possible to not allow posting non-buyitnow links to ebay auctions? Something that LewisD likes to do very often.

would it be possible to not allow posting non-buyitnow links to ebay auctions? Something that LewisD likes to do very often.

I don't understand the question. You want only "buy it now" auctions to be allowed? Why would we do that?

I don't understand the question. You want only "buy it now" auctions to be allowed? Why would we do that?

It was just a thought. but yes ed is partially right. However Im not only thinking of myself as he put it.

Let the bid wars against members and lurkers commence.

Can't really stop it Chad. They'll find a way to post 'em. I think they are usually for someone's buddy's listing.

Can't really stop it Chad. They'll find a way to post 'em. I think they are usually for someone's buddy's listing.

you speak the truth bro. no big deal anyways. I'll snipe with the best of them.

Back