Gandalf 12" or Weta statue ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering, now that we've seen this, think we might hear an announcemnt soon? He he he, perhaps we should post a link to this pic on the SSC official site, and force their hand? :monkey1

Yes!

Now that we've seen the image they might as well just go ahead and give us the announcement. You think they noticed it was in there when they posted the pic? come on Sideshow; you know we want it.

Any guesses on what they blurred out of the photo? :D

First of all, fantastic detective work, Toe! You :rock

That is definitely a 1/6th scale Gandalf the GREY!!! :chew:chew:chew

The Fellowship will be one step closer to completion!!!!

Toe, your assignment, if you choose to accept it, is to now obtain a Gimli pic (since Pip and Merry are for sure, with the new hobbit bodys) and the circle will be complete. :D

Can't wait to see pics of this one.

does anyone think we'll ever get any 1/6 LOTR bad guys?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Finally something in the LOTR line to really look forward to... The hobbits left me a little flat !!!

Now I'm curious regarding how SS did his beard. I'm sure it will be sculpted as opposed to rooted. It will definitely limit his head/neck articulation big-time.

Should be interesting.

Ok, SS, now that the wizard is out of the bag, how about some "official" pics??? ;)

I am hoping that do his beard detached from the face. I would really rather not sacrifice articulation.

I am hoping that do his beard detached from the face. I would really rather not sacrifice articulation.

Nah! I don't want to have that nasty seam right there on his face. That would look pretty tacky if they went that route plus its another piece that could fall off or get lost.

Gandalf the Grey/White 2-pack, Palpatine-style... :rock

(Just a suggestion... :D )

YES !!!!! and NO !!!!! I really want the the original fellowship finished first, then add more characters. Don't think the Grey/White will be two-pack though, their costuming isn't as similar as Palaptine's was.

Frodo Check
Samwise Check
Aragorn Check
Boromir Check
Legolas Check
GTG Check (possibly)
Gimli..........
Merry..........
Pippin...........

We are so very close to finishing it.

I honestly can't imagine buying a GTW statue, so I hope Sideshow doesn't go the 2-pack route on this one. (and I really doubt they will anyway)

I'm really glad to see GTG released first... I've never been as jazzed about GTW. And if I can only have one (which budget and space may dictate) I'd prefer the grey.

Back