Ghostbusters Bill Murray Ada group commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm intrested in the bill murray head sculpt depending on it's likeness.

Any examples of stuff painted by Ada?

I'm also intrested in a pack depending on cost.

Welcome aboard, Superdoug!

Like I mentioned earlier, I think her painting is hit or miss, and it would serve her better to look at a photo of who she's painting while she's doing them.
Here's a pic of the two bros from Supernatural painted by her, then by GrenadierStinny to see the difference in the same sculpts.

supernatural-paint-comp.gif

Winchester_03.jpg

i agree that her painting doesnt bring out the best in her sculpts. im gonna get mine painted elsewhere.

ps. those bottom pics of sam and dean winchester look great!!

Great to see this project rollin'! I may not have mentioned it in the PM, but I'm definitely interested in the Proton Pack kits, too. Since so many people are interested, I hope a deal can be worked out to get them for less. Please put me down for a tentative four of those beauties. Thanks!

(At the moment I'm planning for at least the three original 'Busters, but if the overall cost can be reduced, then I'd like to add Zedmore, too.) :D

Thanks to everybody who've starting sending payments. I just sent the Venkman commission off three seconds ago! :chew:chew:chew:chew

I would definitely be interested in this. After the Indiana Jones licenses, a set of 1/6 Ghostbusters would be my next most wanted 1/6 pieces. Just a couple questions:

1. Is there a thread that shows us how to piece together the Ghostbuster outfits?
2. What abouth Harold Ramis, Ernie Hudson and Dan Aykroyd sculpts?

FANTASTIC idea here though. Love it! And those Proton packs look INCREDIBLE. I'd be down for 4! :rock

Welcome aboard, Indy!

1. Is there a thread that shows us how to piece together the Ghostbuster outfits?

We talked about that right away. Check out page one for some suggestions!

Ada already made a Harold Ramis head (again, see page one). I'm taking a list here of who still needs him to see if she'll give us a deal on him since he's already made.

The Sideshow Forums Venkman commission has been so successful, I'm pretty sure everyone here would want a Stantz and Zedmore if we can get them just as cheap as $25 a head.

Welcome aboard, Indy!

We talked about that right away. Check out page one for some suggestions!

Ada already made a Harold Ramis head (again, see page one). I'm taking a list here of who still needs him to see if she'll give us a deal on him since he's already made.

The Sideshow Forums Venkman commission has been so successful, I'm pretty sure everyone here would want a Stantz and Zedmore if we can get them just as cheap as $25 a head.

Thanks Shatner. I am so on board then! :rock

Any update on a bulk discount for proton packs?

None. I figured the guy would be all over this, especially since he just recently listed the finished product pics and prices, but I still haven't heard a peep from him over at OSW or the GB Fans Forum. Anyone know him from OSW? His name is nick-a-tron. I thought maybe he was bogged down with requests, but most people actually thought his prices were too high, so I don't think it has to do with a large influx of orders.

Hey, i don´t think my Peter Venkman looks that bad in person, but yes, the picture doesn´t do it justice. Any ways i´m interested in ADA´s head. I mean, in Bill´s head. :)

COunt me in.

Hey WiliamShatnersToupee, You can put me down for a HS and proton Pack also

I wrote an E-mail to Monkey Depot this morning and asked them if they would be able to order bulk Saturday Toys Khaki Prison Break jumpsuits for us, since by the look of our list we could use an assload of them (laugh), and that's just for Peter!

I'll let you know what response I get!
-Rick :)

Hey, i don´t think my Peter Venkman looks that bad in person, but yes, the picture doesn´t do it justice. Any ways i´m interested in ADA´s head. I mean, in Bill´s head. :)

COunt me in.

Welcome CAZAFANTASMA! We have our first GB Forum member joining us here--awesome! I'm proud that this project is literally "crossing the streams" and making it's way through so many communities!

I wasn't tryin' to knock your custom--in fact your GB 2 suit is one of the best I've seen. I've just seen a lot of those same sculpts selling on eBay and they make me realize that what we'll have will be the benchmark for ALL forthcoming 1:6 GB figures. And if we can get on board with the great looking proton packs then we'll be set.

And WST, good call on the order to Monkey Depot! I spent a few hours looking into jumpsuits and that Prison Break jumpsuit seemed like the best one.

i think i found my source for everything i need.

1. HT Truetype body
2.Saturdaytoys jumpsuit
3.armpads and real gloves
4.web belt

im also looking at military harness's to attach to the proton pack cuz im guessing the kit wont have any way for a figure to wear the thing.
also need nametags and GB logos.

ps. does anybody know where i can get some goggles like what ray wears in the movies? ive seen some on other people's customs but i cant find any for sale.

Back