Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know? Maybe no one's ever tried to blow themselves up?

Maybe they've never delt with someone like Royce...I mean, Humans want to live...right? Why would we go kamikazi on ourselfs?

True they may never have had someone do that ..but i mean if i ended up on that planet myself i would know i'm screwed ..sure i'd probably survive for a while ..especially if i were up against these 3 preds:rolleyes2 ..but in the end i'd know i'd probably die ..or if not die ..never leave that planet...but thats just me.:dunno

Also that guy had been stabbed trough the stomach and hoisted up ..i'm sure he valued his life and wanted to live up until that point ..but he didn't die by his own hand the grenades were for the predator ...the guy was already screwed.

No offense guys, but I haven't seen the flick yet, so please don't spoil everything.

Whoops sorry dude, i had been getting annoyed with people in this thread 4 spoiling the movie b4 i seen it 2 ..ive noticed now since ive seen it ive been giving away allot in my posts:dunno:( ..i will keep my posts spoiler free from now on or spoiler warn:) ..sorry again.

I know that everyone is wanting to discuss the movie, and believe me, that's great...its just too bad that the places to do that have been removed.

Is there a thread in the movie section? If so, maybe a new one should be made and everyone behave themselves...

Maybe it would be easier to avoid the board till Tuesday night, but I keep thinking that HT is going to post more pics, maybe even specs, so I have had my eye on this thread.

Maybe it would be easier to avoid the board till Tuesday night, but I keep thinking that HT is going to post more pics, maybe even specs, so I have had my eye on this thread.

You can stay away from this thread and just follow them on facebook or get updated with there newsletter if your subscribed to that ...all in all if you really want to go into this film spoiler free just stay away from threads that have the potential for spoilers ..i will try to not give away anything but you can't expect everyone to keep silent.:dunno

I suppose we probably should try to refrain from spoilers since both movie threads have been removed. It's really a shame that happened since now there isn't a place to even discuss the films at all due to all the fighting in between people here. Were people even arguing in the no-spoilers thread as well?

If you don't want any spoilers just avoid the threads like I did.. for the most part. I just came back from seeing the movie so I can catch up on all the ____storm now....:yess:

Spoilers don't bother me and I've had plot points given away to me in non-spoiler threads but I just let it roll off my back and don't care anyway. I figure it's part of the risk I take for reading a thread dedicated to a new movie I haven' seen yet. I just know that a lot of people are sensitive about spoilers so I try to refrain from giving away anything in threads like this.

yea, but you think cerial killers are better trained to kill then commandos? I dont think so, the commandos didnt know who was killing off everyone, but they knew right away, they were dealing with some tough SOB. The P1 only had been on the planet for a short period of time, but these new ones should know the planet very well, and were pretty much given many years to learn from previous Predators mistakes, not to mention, they had other beasts to their disposal.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:goodpost::goodpost: Another idea that I have is that they aren't the only Predators hunting on that planet. Nor do they hunt there every time they go hunting. Who's to say they don't hunt there every other season, or hunt there and go back to the drawing board for a while, then go back, hunt on another part of that planet, or even hunt on another planet (like Earth). I doubt they had the landscape memorized, especially when they keep adding different variables with the prey they are hunting and the new/upgraded weapons they are using.

great posts, senbi575 & hairlesswookiee...

I definitely got the impression that the human group was not the only prey in town, so to speak.

Does these new predators really represent super predators?

Their supposed to according to what Noland says, but they don't really come off that way in the movie.

Ya but berserker has a very different shaped head compared to the others..right?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If a Predator wins, then the audience doesnt give a ____. They dont like that. The villiain must lose in order to get the audiences respect.

How can you say that for sure? The Predator has never won. I would love that. Just like Jason Voorhees never wins, but what do people really go to the sequels to see more of? The human characters are always new, so nobody cares about them going in. They want to see Preds and Jason do what they do. I'd love to see a major battle between a Pred and a human where they just tear each other up all movie long, but the ultimate hunter, the Predator gets his ultimate trophy, and limps home. I'm so tired of watching Predators die at the end of the movie that I hardly give a crap how big, advanced tech, and strong they are. So far, they're just losers when they come up against humans and should have "kill me now" painted on their bio masks.

I want to see Jason win too. He's the hero of the movie when I'm watching it. Screw all those stupid teenagers characters. I go to Friday the 13th to see Jason. I go to Halloween to see Michael. I go to Nightmare to see Freddy. I go to a Predator movie for the Predator. Those are the real stars of the movie. It's about time they win.

You can stay away from this thread and just follow them on facebook or get updated with there newsletter if your subscribed to that ...all in all if you really want to go into this film spoiler free just stay away from threads that have the potential for spoilers ..i will try to not give away anything but you can't expect everyone to keep silent.:dunno

So can you? :huh Don't want to come across as a ____, but in all fairness, this thread is about the figure, not about the movie. Furious has a right to be upset about spoilers being posted. It's nobody's fault but the trolls for getting those threads locked. Blade has started another one that will hopefully be troll free (assuming the mods are doing their jobs) so no spoilers have to be posted here.

I really need a HT Pred. I wanted to pick up a 1987 original, but it's understandably sky-rocketed in price. What are the odds of a BD 1987 fig, or Classic Pred from the new film?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back