Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow , i love the chair , awesomeness .......

Agreed. The detail is amazing.

1323047v7pcg77pbttgvvp.jpg

I liked the look of the movie, the story and the character but not one of the song's was memorable to me, but i'm still getting this awesome figure!!

I liked the look of the movie, the story and the character but not one of the song's was memorable to me, but i'm still getting this awesome figure!!

I can't begin to tell you how many times I have listened to the soundtrack. Even before the movie was out.

Love every song. :)

:slap Rather than dignify you with a straight answer like the others, please explain what made you feel asking such a profoundly stupid question was a good move for your second post on the boards in light of:

1) the 35 pages the announcement has generated to date
2) the mega star lead
3) the mega star director
4) the 30 year status as a hit musical
5) the unqualified box office success?

See I'm envisioning some little schmuck who is unable to imagine interest in collectibles beyond big-guns and/or boobs and probably thinks musicals are for 'teh gay'.

:lol Epic post. Star Puffs puts the smack down on the newbs! :rock

One of my favorite mOvie ever.This is going straight in my collection.

Also,Pretty sure if you never saw the brillance of this movie you probably are a ho mo.

The Great Worm has spoken. :lecture

If Shai says it's not ghey, it's not ghey.

Honestly, any dudes who are unwilling to see this film because it's a musical seriously need to take a hard look are how secure they are in their manhood.

[Edit]
The Great Worm speaks the truth. :lecture

Sweeney Todd was a great movie. And I'm not a big musical fan at all.

Damn. Batty beat me to it...

Last edited:
I personally think this one is way closer to Depp than the Sparrow head.
yup. better here. even enterbay's sparrow bested ht's version. glad they ditched the grinning face, it was an even much worse likeness.

The whole package looks undeniably amazing. The detail of the sculpt and accessories is just superb, and we've only seen the promotional photos so far....imagine how it's going to look out of the box and posed on the shelf. It's a work of art.

Both look great IMO. I'm sure Sparrow will look much better in person, (his pics are not the best)

hot-toys-jack-sparrow-stranger-tides-figure-1.jpg
HotToys_SweeneyTodd_9.jpg

I personally think this one is way closer to Depp than the Sparrow head.

yup. better here....

Hmm..

Must be somewhat subjective. There is something about the distance between the eyes and the mouth that throws this off for me.

Not a deal breaker though.

even enterbay's sparrow bested ht's version. glad they ditched the grinning face, it was an even much worse likeness.

Wow, don't see that at all.

Hmm, I see a striking resemblance to Rob Schneider with this one,

schneiderrob.jpg

6142_schneider_rob_12.jpg

Rob%20Schneider%20(10).jpg

This is a good example of where you don't have to like or have even seen the movie to like and purchase the figure.
I don't get people that always says they need to see the movie before they get a figure like the HT Thor figure.

Back