Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Newsletter says Sweeney will be available for pre-order on their website on Sunday, for those who care ;)
which newsletter where you reading?

SideshowCollectibles.com will have the Hot Toys' Sweeney Todd 12-inch Figure available for Pre-Order on April 21st, so keep your peepers peeled for this killer collectible! In the meantime, check-out a small peek at of the accessories for this figure below!

the 21st is a Thursday :wink1:

Damn, I hate working a minimum wage job, between this, the tracker and the original predator I finally got hold of I'm going to have to live off bread and water.

"The Hot Toys Diet". (patent pending)
Option 1
1 Bread
2 Water
3 Flinstone vitamins

Option 2
1 Rice
2 Water
3 Flinstone vitamins

Option 3
1 Beans
2 Water
3 Flinstone vitamins

"The Hot Toys Diet". (patent pending)
Option 1
1 Bread
2 Water
3 Flinstone vitamins

Option 2
1 Rice
2 Water
3 Flinstone vitamins

Option 3
1 Beans
2 Water
3 Flinstone vitamins

You can't go blowing money on name brand vitamins! You need to go with the Kirkland, Up & Up, or Equate store brands.

Wow, this will be my first Hot Toys purchase since Mars Attacks. Along with the Medicom Snape I finally have non-Star Wars 1:6 figures to look forward to.

I posted a link to that video earlier but i could not embed it, what's the new way to embed videos???

Back