Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^It's a good movie, IMO. Wasn't really what I expected, in a good way.

less love for mad hatter(alice is one of depp's worst movie after all), and more love for these guys please:

johnny-depp-fear-loathing-in-las-vegas-2.jpg

polls_depp_edwood_0857_133642_answer_6_xlarge.jpeg

ed wood is waaay underrated. depp as a cross-dressing worst director in the world? what's not to love?
Those are probably my two favorite Depp films not including Nightmare on Elm Street. And I would probably be all over HT figures, but I don't see it happening.

less love for mad hatter(alice is one of depp's worst movie after all), and more love for these guys please:

johnny-depp-fear-loathing-in-las-vegas-2.jpg

polls_depp_edwood_0857_133642_answer_6_xlarge.jpeg

ed wood is waaay underrated. depp as a cross-dressing worst director in the world? what's not to love?

i love Ed Wood, but Fear and Loathing is one of my least favorite Depp films though I love all Depp's films as he's my favorite actor. Just him as Raoul Duke is something I really don't desire on my shelf same as him as Lerner in Platoon. I see Brother Productions making an unlicensed Raoul Duke or a company similar to them

Confession: I haven't seen Sweeney Todd.

..this is mainly due to the fact that I really have some issues with Tim Burton as a film maker, and I have to steel myself for when I eventually commit 2 hours of my life to yet another Johnny Depp/Helena Bonham Carter number.

Having said that, I love the character design of the Mad Hatter and Willy Wonka in particular, so this will likely be enough to have me pick these up. Hell, not even having seen Sweeny Todd, not being a huge Depp fan and not at all being a Tim Burton fan - and I was still tempted by this figure. What can I say, I'm a sucker for great character design...

gotcha. :wink1: character design looks cool here. still, see sweeney todd if you can. unlike burton's other recent films, that one offers more than just pretty visual. and while depp's characters are usually slightly 'unhinged' but sweet and even cartoonish, here depp is at his most brooding and dark.

I don't think Babydoll even deserves to be in the same sentence as
Reeve Superman!

.............:slap

Of course they do, I will add 89 Batman, Avatar, Matrix, Old School, and Your HIghness to that list.

WTF Hot Toys, get with the mother ____in program. I am going to protest buying this until I see my precious Babydoll figure released.

Of course they do, I will add 89 Batman, Avatar, Matrix, Old School, and Your HIghness to that list.

WTF Hot Toys, get with the mother ____in program. I am going to protest buying this until I see my precious Babydoll figure released.

Are you being serious? .."Your Highness" ..really?:lol

I'm not good at reading sarcasm.

Sideshow Newsletter says Sweeney will be available for pre-order on their website on THURSDAY THE 21ST, for those who care ;)

Last edited:
Back