Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2 & 3)

The pictures are superb Jay, lovely poses and great pics my friend! Congrats on the new purchase! :hi5:

Why thank you Mr Roberto. :D

real cool T 800 pics :rock
just been to the beginning of your thread WOW :rock2:rock2

WOW! WOW! WOW! Looks fantastic and great shots bud.
23lo1vr.gif

:clap Fantabulous pics as usual. This doeas look amazing but unfortunately it is made by Enterbay so I won't be buying it after the fiasco I had with the Joker and Bats. Great looking pieces but the figures they use are just pants and until they change them then I am staying clear.

:clap Fantabulous pics as usual. This doeas look amazing but unfortunately it is made by Enterbay so I won't be buying it after the fiasco I had with the Joker and Bats. Great looking pieces but the figures they use are just pants and until they change them then I am staying clear.

Thanks very much Chris :hi5:

The bodies were a bit weak in places on my MIB so i was a little scared about ordering this one. I'm happy to say that the joints are really strong on this one and can get into good poses and stand just fine on it's own.

It doesn't help that there service is crap does it? I ordered from OSB here so if there had been any problems i'd have been sorted out right away. So there was no need for me not to try and see just how good the figure was. So happy i did.

Re: Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2 & 3) Update Page 201

Great shots, Jay!! :rock :rock
That looks like one of, if not, the best T-800 collectible I've seen! :clap

Whatever are you talking about Jay? I hear they were darlings about the MIB figures ;)

:lol They sent me the missing guns no problem but from what others said they were right knobs. :lecture You know what does suck though? Some on here got the figures for free by using paypal claims. :mad: :lol

:lol They sent me the missing guns no problem but from what others said they were right knobs. :lecture You know what does suck though? Some on here got the figures for free by using paypal claims. :mad: :lol

What, really? Damn, wish I'd 'bought' them now :monkey4 :lol

What, really? Damn, wish I'd 'bought' them now :monkey4 :lol

Yeah EB refunded but never asked for them to be returned. I'm happy with mine anyway. EB really are top of the game with the sculpts and paint at the moment. Hopefully it'll push HT to step it up again. :rock

Yeah EB refunded but never asked for them to be returned. I'm happy with mine anyway. EB really are top of the game with the sculpts and paint at the moment. Hopefully it'll push HT to step it up again. :rock

HT are still doing fine in my view. But they have become complacent, and that's definitely allowing EB to steal some of the spotlight.

I just wish EB weren't so...disorganised? I dunno if that's the word...but it seems like it's so much harder to find their products, and even just info and specs. I much prefer HT's approach to fully announcing figures first, then PO'ing.

That been said, I really want to get EB's Django figures...if I can find 'em :lol

HT are still doing fine in my view. But they have become complacent, and that's definitely allowing EB to steal some of the spotlight.

I just wish EB weren't so...disorganised? I dunno if that's the word...but it seems like it's so much harder to find their products, and even just info and specs. I much prefer HT's approach to fully announcing figures first, then PO'ing.

That been said, I really want to get EB's Django figures...if I can find 'em :lol

Oh don't get me wrong HT are great but when you have both in hand you can see EB sculpts have more detail in the paint. I'm not talking 1/4 but that 1/6 Tommy Lee Jones is crazy good. :lecture

EB only show you anything when it's about to ship, so unlike HT you're not waiting 1 year or longer. :lol You see the EB figure and within a few weeks it's ready to ship. Info is there on Bills facebook and we have OSB here for orders and any info we need. :)

Oh yeah and the only problem with EB doing it that way is you sometimes have no time to save for the figure. :gah:

DJANGO1__92341.1356037056.1280.1280.jpg
8362304107_b38594a7fd_o.jpg

I can see why you'd want those and like i said look at that detail and sculpt. :thud:

Oh don't get me wrong HT are great but when you have both in hand you can see EB sculpts have more detail in the paint. I'm not talking 1/4 but that 1/6 Tommy Lee Jones is crazy good. :lecture

EB only show you anything when it's about to ship, so unlike HT you're not waiting 1 year or longer. :lol You see the EB figure and within a few weeks it's ready to ship. Info is there on Bills facebook and we have OSB here for orders and any info we need. :)

Oh yeah and the only problem with EB doing it that way is you sometimes have no time to save for the figure. :gah:

Well yeah, that TLJ is amazing...I'm just going off pics though, 'cause, you know, I'm not filthy f__king rich like some people ;)

And I get the whole no waiting ages thing. But I'd much rather wait months knowing what I'm getting and being able to save, as opposed to waiting months (from teaser pics to full reveal) not knowing and saving for something I may not end up liking/buying - especially when I could spend that money on more HT figs :lol

I can see why you'd want those and like i said look at that detail and sculpt. :thud:

Yeah, from those pics, I really want them. But I wanna see full pics of them and what you get with them, dammit!
hitler23bm_zps40f3fbf3.gif
:lol

Back