Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2 & 3)

Amazing collection Jay.

Just great... I hope to have 1/2 yours one day.. :)

"May Divorce Be With You!" :D

tumblr_lzz0auMkQS1r81lryo1_500.gif
:lol

I got my 1/4 Enterbay BD T800 yesterday and i'll be doing loads of pictures over the weekend. I was just testing my 50mm and this shot came out great, so i thought will i wait on getting some more pics.

EBT800001_zps9b42519c.jpg

I got my 1/4 Enterbay BD T800 yesterday and i'll be doing loads of pictures over the weekend. I was just testing my 50mm and this shot came out great, so i thought will i wait on getting some more pics.

Wow Jay, your pic is amazing! The way light catches the metallic chrome embedded in his face makes it very realistic. Your making it difficult for me to not open my box...it's sitting right in front of me...but I'm in excruciating pain bro as I've just sat for 4 hours after my initial stages of my Marvel Tattoo, which I'm happy to say went really well. Back in next month to continue it...today was Spidey, Green Goblin and Venom outlines, next month is Hulk, Wolverine and possibly Iron Man :yess:

Thanks bro. I can't wait to get snapping more pictures of this tomorrow. I'll try to get some head shots outside to show everyone just how great the paint is.

Sounds really painful but all that pain will be so worth it when that tattoo is finished. I really can't wait to see it. :rock

WOW! T-800 looks awesome bro and great shot. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

Congrats, Jay, the EB BD T800 is probably the most impressive mass-produced collectible I've ever seen. I mean, just look at that beautiful battle damaged bastard!

That's sexy! Great pic Jay, keem 'em coming! :rock2

WOW! T-800 looks awesome bro and great shot. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

Great pics my friend ;)

Congrats on the T-800! :rock
Thanks guys :hi5:

Congrats, Jay, the EB BD T800 is probably the most impressive mass-produced collectible I've ever seen. I mean, just look at that beautiful battle damaged bastard!
:exactly:

The sculpt and paint kills anything in my collection if i'm being honest. It's also taken to the next level by having the grenade launcher made out of metal and wood. All the grenades and bullets are even metal. This thing is amazing and worth every penny i spent on it. :hi5:

The sculpt and paint kills anything in my collection if i'm being honest. It's also taken to the next level by having the grenade launcher made out of metal and wood. All the grenades and bullets are even metal. This thing is amazing and worth every penny i spent on it. :hi5:

Shhhh, more pics :lecture

Back