Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2 & 3)

Very cool pics Jay.
23lo1vr.gif
Thanks bud :hi5:

Cool pics of Iron Man, Jay.
Can't wait to see your own shots!
:hi5:

This Guy is Badass looking; Jay looking forward to inhand pic's
Yeah this figure will be awesome :rock

These Robots are insane cool :rock :rock :rock :rock

...do you know how many of the carters they planning to make? :dunno

:D

Ambush, Midas, Atom & Noisy Boy are the ones confirmed. I'm hoping for Metro and Zeus.

Hey Jay, any chance i can book you in around May time for a family photoshoot when my second child is born?! :1-1: your photographic skills are superb! Great pics as ever bud :wink1:

Hey Jay, any chance i can book you in around May time for a family photoshoot when my second child is born?! :1-1: your photographic skills are superb! Great pics as ever bud :wink1:

:lol Thanks bud. :hi5:

Do you know what you're having yet? If it's a boy you going to call him Tony? :wink1:

:lol Thanks bud. :hi5:

Do you know what you're having yet? If it's a boy you going to call him Tony? :wink1:

Ha! If only my wife would appreciate Marvel the same way i do! Infact, whenever i show her a new piece she just glances at it and says "that looks nice" and then continues to read her glossy mags! Completely dis-interested :( oh well, cant win them all! I had my daughter 2 years ago and was the best experience of my life...even better than unboxing my Iron Man 1:2 scale maquette!..Joke :wink1:) this time is also going to be amazing as we are not going to find out until he/she takes their first breath in the real world. Secretly, we are hoping for a boy and early indications from scans and size of the bump, etc.. have shown that it could possible be a boy...if it is then the name has already been chosen years ago when me and my wife first discussed statring a family. We would choose the name 'Rocco' with 'Ace' as his middle name. Being Italian and a massive fan of the Rocky films i'd always dreamed one dayof calling my son Rocky! :lol So the wife met me half way and decided to go for Rocco :yess: You watch, it'll probably turn out to be a girl!!!:lol:lol

:lol @ You watch, it'll probably turn out to be a girl!!!

I like the name you have picked though. :rock I know she just glances and says that's nice but at least she lets you get all these cool statues! :yess:

:lol @ You watch, it'll probably turn out to be a girl!!!

I like the name you have picked though. :rock I know she just glances and says that's nice but at least she lets you get all these cool statues! :yess:

Yea, my wife to me is like the shaving cream 'Gillette', the best a man can get! :lol

although i cant wait to see her face when i commence my full sleeve marvel tattoo on Friday next week! :thwak she does know but her face will be a treat...not sure how long it will take as my first session will be approx 4 hours but i'll load up some update pics on my thread as i go on :wink1::peace

Oh i'm looking forward to seeing the pics of the tattoo :rock

:lol I never doubted it.

:lol I never doubted it.

:lol

by the way Jay, did i mention that OSB should be receiving the BD T-800's today/next week! He texted me on Tuesday i think it was and said they were already here in the UK but with customs so fingers crossed we'll be getting them for next week :yess:

:yess: That's really great news. I can't wait to get it all setup in my display. Now i hope he makes a 1/4 T-1000. :pray:

Yep in the gap to the right hand side. Hope it doesn't make my SSC PF look too brutal. :lol

Really cool different figure!! :rock

:exactly:

Real Steel robots rocks as does the film :lecture It's also nice to post pictures of something not a lot of people on here collect. :D

:exactly:

Real Steel robots rocks as does the film :lecture It's also nice to post pictures of something not a lot of people on here collect. :D

Collecting different items than most people show individuality and character. ;) I collect Aeon Flux for example, not many are interested in this obscure though cool TV animation, too bad not too many collectibles.

Back