Jedi Luke first 12in!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their server is getting slammed. This is as bad as the Gondorian helm collection.

Good bye Luke... so will it be 3 hours or 6 before sell out?

Does anyone elses order page on sideshow show the jedi order as "new"? My Jason X from a couple weeks ago shows "order placed" :confused:

EVILFACE said:
Does anyone elses order page on sideshow show the jedi order as "new"? My Jason X from a couple weeks ago shows "order placed" :confused:

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it. As soon as you place the order, it shows new on the status. As long as you have an order number that begins with "T" you should be okay. (At least, that's what customer service told me once on the phone).

The "New" will change to "Order Placed" later. In my experience, it is less than 24 hours, usually a lot less.

Super slow. But my order is in also. And I'm thinking I was dead wrong about this not selling out in less than a day. That was one busy server. 1250 is a fair amount for an online exclusive. Still happy I placed my order today.
This is going to be a very big license for a collectible.

Just got my e-mail newsflash, almost an hour and a half after I ordered. Very happy I was able to get one though! Yay! And I am also glad that the exclusive isn't a deal-breaker. The blaster is cool, but if I missed the blaster, I don't think I would lose any sleep over it..

O screw it! Im preordering it!:D :D GREAT figure!!!!!! hey! mayb he will look ok next to medicom vader. My Vader is 320mm and Luke is 304mm...wot you think? although he definately to small...vader i mean

captain sack said:
in some of the photos he looks like he has joker lips.:google
I think you should go watch Jedi again. This is exactly how Mark looked in that movie. The problem is that we remember him better in A New Hope, thinner and younger. Also before his accident.:banana

OK thanks. It would have been nice though, only $48 bucks :eek:

I just noticed that Sideshow spelt Wookiee wrong. They have it as wookie. Do I win a prize? :D

Luke

It's 5PM and I'm so stoked I got my order for the exclusive in. I'm willing to fork over the extra doe for the blaster, since it also came with the original Jedi Luke toy from 1983. That makes me happy.

Rancor bone? eh. But there's just too much that is awesome about this figure to even think about complaining. They've obviously been thinking about this for a while!! I don't think we've seen this many hand sets for one figure ever! Gives me hope for a "stump" for an ROTJ Vader.

I wasn't going to get this, but it is too well done to pass up. I've been daydreaming about SSC getting the 1/6 license for a long time, and if Luke is a sign of things to come, I'm going to be a very very happy fanboy.

BRAVO, SIDESHOW!!!!!!! :wacky

Hmmm

since the Sideshow Veeps read this, I guess I'll mention that the pants look a tad baggy and the vest could be tighter.

Couldn't resist.
:D

Ye this figure is extremely nice! And very accurate of Luke in ROTJ and after the accident. GREAT JOB SIDESHOW!!!!

I cant WAIT for more in the line!!!

old obi wan
HAN SOLO!!!
Princess Leia!
Droids!
ahhhh I love you Sideshow...:D

Buttmunch said:
I just noticed that Sideshow spelt Wookiee wrong. They have it as wookie. Do I win a prize? :D
This isn't Marvel where they use to award no-prizes for their mistakes.:D

They also misspelled License To Kill on both their releases, they spelled it Licence.:google

Back