L/C BerPhan customs edit 12/24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: C-Phan work on......

Hello, citizens !!
For the past few weeks, I continued to complete my Jedi/Sith collection, with some little modification of course, I receive Qui Gon and I had a custom Mace Windu long time before the SST release but he wore the old Hasbro clothes. I won some SST Windu clothes for cheap on eBay so I could change his clothes to be more accurate to the movie.

Here the recipe :

- head: Resin HS from Diver4 (recasted from the Hasbro Windu....)
- body : Toybiz
- boots/pants : Hasbro
- robe : D-Art Studio
- tunic/belt/hands/lightsaber : SST

Enjoy !!!

I really prefer the Hasbro headsculpt instead of the official SST Mace Windu headsculpt, and again, D-Art Studio did a terrific work with the robe.

Tomorrow, Qui Gon Jin with real hair......

Last edited:

As I said before here my Qui Gon Jin with real hair.
I use the the Hasbro Qui Gon for the hair.
Thanks to Venakin who force me to modify this action-figure.

I love the mix of Hasbro and Sideshow in your Jedis. I have been doing that as well but just because I find it cheaper to build my figures that way. Your site is a source for reference and inspiration. My Jedis and SS Mulder are coming along nicely now. Great work.

kngfu : Thanks a lot my friend, about your SST/Hasbro mix, I wouldlike to see them :cool: it's interesting to see what you keep and what you have to sew to make'em look good.
Right now, I'm trying to build a descent Saesee Tinn with the Hasbro pants of Qui Gon, the robe of Plo Koon and the robe of Anakin.

C-Phan
Your customs are amazing, and inspiring! I've always wanted to tweak some of my figures a bit for improvement but never had the courage to do it, maybe I'll start with simple changes and slowly move up to more complex details like yours! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!

kngfu : Thanks a lot my friend, about your SST/Hasbro mix, I wouldlike to see them :cool: it's interesting to see what you keep and what you have to sew to make'em look good.
Right now, I'm trying to build a descent Saesee Tinn with the Hasbro pants of Qui Gon, the robe of Plo Koon and the robe of Anakin.

I didn't say they looked good, I just use what I can get my hands on. I had Anakin wearing Hasbro Jedi Luke's vest, and talking Obi Wan's shirt (neck problems with Anakin reqauired covering the franken-neck post) and robe. Eventually, I won a SS robe on ebay. Hasbro sabers also get used as it is cheaper to buy a MIB Hasbro fig on ebay and reuse the gear. Pics when figures are presentable. There will be a dirt cheap SS thread.:lol

To continue with the dark characters, here my modified Underworld - Selene, this is the 3rd (or maybe 4th), I upgraded her.
Here we go :
I reduce her size, modify her bustier and change the boots.
Here the pics :

This figure makes me feel funny things in funny places! :naughty

GREAT WORK! WONDERFUL!
I am duly jealous!
And, I LOVE that you used HAIR on her! So much sexier than a solid glob of resin!!!!!
VERy, Very hot figure!

Hi, here my Saesee Tiin attempt, I'm not a sculptor but right now I try to sculpt his face and it's a hell of a work, congrat's to every headsculptor.

recipe

SST Plo Koon's Robe
Hot Toys Predator hands
Toy Biz body
SST Kit Fisto's cloak
SST Mace Windu's belt

Hi, here my Saesee Tiin attempt, I'm not a sculptor but right now I try to sculpt his face and it's a hell of a work, congrat's to every headsculptor.

Can't wait to see what it looks like completed! Awesomeness!

You gonna wait long long time my friend :D my sculpting skills is way to far for the finish version.
But here some more

I know he's a left handed man but I don't want to take more pictures.

Really like your qui-gon, the hair is sweet.
Be interesting to see the scuplting, you going to do updates on the progress of the scuplt.

Hi, after seeing the work of tnaig, I finally decide to upgrade my Blade, he was my very 1rst attempt in the 1/6 scale custom world.
Through the years, I changed, switched, sewed, builded and upgraded him so many times I couldn't write the recipe, but I'll try.....

body, gloves, glasses : Hot Toys
head : resin
coat, pants : from a Cyborg
bulletproof jacket, stakes : custom
Bladarang, holster, sword : handmade
boots, scabbard : can't remember

here we go....

and a little teaser about my next post....

That Blade is really cool! Tattoo work is really sweet! And I love that you've included the recipes with everything. Can't wait to see your complete Last Samurai Tom. Any shots of Blade fighting Salene? :D

Back