L/C BerPhan customs edit 12/24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: C-Phan work on......

FREAKING AWESOME! that is one of the best custom ive seen.

Looking forwarrd to your next 200 post full of top notch bashes.

Hey, to celebrate my 200th message here one of the hardest custom I've ever done, Tom Cruise as Nathan Algren in the movie "The Last Samuraï".
I know some of you try to make one so here how I procced :

First of all, I start with this armor...(this photo comes from rob m)

...where I changed a few things....

...and with a lot of work and patience, here the result :

Man awesome work!!

That "C" shaped chain trick did u get that off Feng's Blog?

Thats what he did with his Last Samurai figure back in 2006

https://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/feng-studio/article?mid=97&prev=100&next=83&l=f&fid=9

Great work on algren C-Phan. Ur effort in custom built the armor is remarkable, worthy to be recorded in the jedi archives :emperor

Les, ian and darthCipan : thanks a lot guys
mindbook : never !!! it was to painful to work on this one.... maybe if you tell me your price :naughty
customfig : 1000$ ?!! really ? I remember you selling Maximus or Marty McFly as a pretty high price so your compliment means a lot to me.
xenoviper : Yeap indeed I stole the Feng's tips, I know you are working with him, I hope he consider this as an hommage to his fantastic work.
So right now I'm working on Darth Maul tattoo version, the body is an Ace body and the headsculpt comes from Callous, he just forgot to send me his moving eyes so I have to wait....damn it's frustrating !!!!!:banghead

Last edited:

whoa! cool looking maul c-phan. i have been wanting to do a tats maul. i too have the callous head and LOVE IT. cant wait to see this with the eyes :chew

WOW! Dude, fantastic job on The Last Samurai Cruise.... and now this Maul!! You've just completed two customs that I have always wanted to tackle but were deemed "too hard" and not pursued. And here you have pulled them off perfectly. Great work all around man! Can't wait to see that Maul finished. :rock

Les, ian and darthCipan : thanks a lot guys
mindbook : never !!! it was to painful to work on this one.... maybe if you tell me your price :naughty
customfig : 1000$ ?!! really ? I remember you selling Maximus or Marty McFly as a pretty high price so your compliment means a lot to me.
xenoviper : Yeap indeed I stole the Feng's tips, I know you are working with him, I hope he consider this as an hommage to his fantastic work.
So right now I'm working on Darth Maul tattoo version, the body is an Ace body and the headsculpt comes from Callous, he just forgot to send me his moving eyes so I have to wait....damn it's frustrating !!!!!:banghead

Awesome Maul!

Wow, not sure how I've missed your thread up until now... but you have a seriously amazing body of work! Selene, Leonidas, Maul... so many great customs! Thanks for sharing all of this great work :rock

Wow, another great job.....and very interesting body concept on that Maul!!! :maul

That Maul is Impresive! The paint is sooooo clean! I'm impressed!

C-Phan said:
was kind of lazy this couple of days, don't wan't to finish my Saesee Tinn...

Get to work on that! I'm dying to see what you come up with so I can copy it! LOL!

:D

Dude you do some awesome work, everythime i visit your thread a get to see something amazing.
What do you think of the ace body?

mindbook : Thanks.
mrhatrulez : Wait for it my friend.
ian1138 : about the Ace body, its a really big base body but Ray Park is pretty massive but for Maul, it's maybe too tall so I had to short him a little bit, but it's a great body and I can imagine how the HT Superman could be better with the Ace body.

Still working on Maul (just have to take some pictures), here what I'm workin' on right now :

Just have to paint the hair in green.

Maul's coming !!!!

Wow, thats great... is this an original sculpt or a modified one? Looks great either way :rock

Looks great!! I really like the texture of the face paint, very well done. Which sculpt is that? and what is the scale? Looks smaller than 1:6, maybe it's the neck joint...

Back