L/C BerPhan customs edit 12/24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: C-Phan work on......

Reinhardt : Acrylic paint.
galactiboy, DarkArtist81 : As sixtus sais it is indeed the Jericho headsculpt
Dark_Spidey : Merci mec !

Finally finish my Darth Maul tattoo version w/moving eyes, the Callous headsculpt is absolutely fantastic and the eyes moving system is freakin' awesome (thanks mate).
I wish I could try to make some better pose but I was too scared to scratch the paint.
Enjoy !

next time......Coleman Trebor.

You have any close ups of those boots or maybe a step by step?

chapuchi, uscmhicks, KitFisto : Thanks a lot guys.
kngfu : just get some leather a tailor nails.
dedguy : You was the first to convince me to change the boots so here we go :

Nice, the bandaid was a stroke of genuis. I really need to do that to my Maul boots. The main thing holding me back is a lack of source for very thin leather.

Kickass work on the paint aps! Good to see the eyes finally made it out to you. I did something very similar with my mauls boots. I built up the details on a pair of newline boots.

excellent piece of work, you can tell alot time went into that one....the work on the boots is inspired....keep it up.

It's time to show Coleman Trebor sculpted by the great Callous, a Jedi who was kill too easily in the movie.
recipe :
Headsculpt, Handsculpt : Callous !!!
Body : 12" Marvel Toybiz
Outfit : SST Ben Kenobi
Cloak : SST Anakin Skywalker
Boots : DID leather
Belt, Lightsaber : handmade
enjoy !

next time.....Saesee Tiin.

Last edited:

Love your Coleman! Looks a lot like mine, lol! Great poses! Mine look so stiff on the shelves, but some of you guys get such dynamic poses out of them. Great stuff as always bro!
Who made your Saesee Tiin head? Was it Callous or did you sculpt it yourself?

great looking coleman. i always liked his funky design.

Hey there, finally finish my Saesee Tiin project (you can check the starting point at page 10) my very first headsculpt (be nice) it was long and painful but totally happy with (even if I see 2-3 problems here and there).
The hardest part was to find the good skin ton between the movie, the pre-production photos and the action-fgure so I tried to mix them all.
recipe :
body : Hot Toys
hands : Hot Toys Predator
Tunic : SST Plo Koon robe
Robe : D-Art Studio
Belt : SST Mace Windu
Boots : Hasbro (it will probably change)
enjoy !!!

Hope you like it !!! right now I'm working on Mandalorian's squad and Ki Adi Mundi

Last edited:

that is excellent work, great head sculpt there by the way........:banana:banana

its great coming to this thread and seeing people doing these customs.....adds inspiration and ideas no end...

Holy Crapola Bro! That Tinn is AMAZING!
Your first sculpt you say! I don't beleive it! It is awesome!
Please tell me you made a mold before you painted it. I'd kill for a sculpt of it. Well, maybe not kill, but pay, definately!

You've got a PM!

Wow, that's fantastic work! When I first glanced at the first image, I thought it was a reference photo. I then realized that actors don't usually stand on Sideshow figure stands. I think the excellent proportions really sell the figure (along with the great sculpt and paint job). Well done!:D

That's your FIRST head sculpt? You did an amazing job. I can't wait to see what you can do a few years from now.

Back