Lifesize han in carbonite 1:1 illusive concepts review and gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the review and pics. Seems nearly impossible to get one of these here in Europe...

well done with the pickup i saw it for sale on rebelscum i would have taken it but i already have one my number is 1433 but i dont have the original shipping box i had to get it crated and shipped all the way down under.
it is simply a awesome piece to see in person and i love it
congrats again

andy:banana:banana

Thankya thankya. Yeah, I have had my eye on this ever since I found out it existed. If you really want to get one they are out there. Just got to be patient and find the right one.

I got into Sideshow because of Pitu about 2 years ago, if any of you know who Im talking about-if you dont check out https://www.pituvision.com

Now Im pretty much out of room so until I move, its going to be hard to get any more pieces...:lol

P!tu? P!tu who? Can't say we have ever heard of him...

Can I ask what these cost, then and now?

P!tu? P!tu who? Can't say we have ever heard of him...

Can I ask what these cost, then and now?

I believe the retail was like $750. Then the price has been going up ever since. One in good condition will go for anywhere from $3000-$7000 plus shipping which is rediculous and has to be shipped freight.

A local pickup is your best bet but the odds are difficult to find someone selling one at a good price/ in your area

Here it is FINALLY! Let me know what you think.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Bk-9cKHsT40&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Bk-9cKHsT40&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to put together the video to show us this amazing piece. :rock

I really dig your Han in Carbonite and I've always thought about trying to pick one up. I have the companion piece for it. :)

1001086v.jpg

I found mine over at the Rebelscum forums also. Got it back in 2005 from a guy whose wife was making him liquidate his entire SW collection. I paid a little under $5k at the time and I've seen a couple sell on eBay for nearly twice that much. There were supposed to be a total of 500 produced, but Don Post lost the SW license before the run was completed and rumor is that they made less than 200. Naturally it's the centerpiece of my collection, but I also have a life-size Vader, Stormtrooper and Darth Maul to keep Boba company. :cool:

I found mine over at the Rebelscum forums also. Got it back in 2005 from a guy whose wife was making him liquidate his entire SW collection. I paid a little under $5k at the time and I've seen a couple sell on eBay for nearly twice that much. There were supposed to be a total of 500 produced, but Don Post lost the SW license before the run was completed and rumor is that they made less than 200. Naturally it's the centerpiece of my collection, but I also have a life-size Vader, Stormtrooper and Darth Maul to keep Boba company. :cool:

Is it all one piece or do you have to put him together? That must have been a large box.

Did you take the plaque off yourself or did the previous owner do that? I'm just wondering how hard it was to remove and what the chances are of the paint getting wrecked in the process.

It came with the plaque off in a baggy. The previous owner displayed it without the plaque. I bought some doublestick tape and put it on because I think it looks cool with it. As far as removing paint when you peel it off Im not sure. But the outside layer is coated with that slippery paint app- I wouldnt think it would be hard to remove.

Back